DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Aluminum 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer - Black (1 x 18500)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNononator on 12/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Laser of very good quality aluminium, light and projects a bright beam at night. even the power button is phosphorescent and can be clearly seen in the dark,easy to use Cons:I liked to see that there was the charger to charge the battery. The belt clip is but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorangelemon on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Build quality and compared with other 'pen' lasers of the same power the beam is much brighter and stronger when they are used together to get a good feel of the difference Beam shines for over 1000m when I use it at night so very powerful and fun Great Price Cons... Read more

1 1
  • posted byeverlast30 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Alumminum body, it looks like this thing can really take a beating and keep on working. The Green Laser dot is really powerful, during nighttime you can spot it from a really great distance, manual states 1km, all i can say is that so far i was able to s... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections