Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeuhlown on 04/04/2014

Good price. Simple kit, uncomplicated to deal with. Fun and educational. Would be good for younger kids. Nice worry free hobby. You can't really go wrong with this kit so long as you do your homework. The directions are printed on the box and are really hard, basically impossible, to read. So you need to know what you're doing ahead of time, but you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybalsecan on 11/04/2013

Es muy divertido ver crecer a estas criaturas, ya lo tuve en otra ocasión. muy recomendable. El precio podría ser mas bajo y viene con exceso de embalaje, una caja muy grande para un sobre tan pequeño. Podría venir con una especie de mini acuario para criar a las criaturas prehistóricas Las criaturas crecen super rapido, apenas ... Read more

Vista general Sobres del interior
    0 0
  • posted bySeaMonkeyJan on 09/26/2013

Its a great gift for Kids and even Adults as it offers hours of joy and fun. And this is probably the best deal you can get for this Product. I especially like the Oxygen Beads that were in this Set cause oxygen really sticks on to them.I recived them about 3 days ago and now they are swimming joyful my my little "Aquarium" Only a minor COntra ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrawrpus on 04/16/2013

cheap and cool for students who can't have other animals or can't aford it. very funny and cool for kids to own to. They live from 6 to 99 years, and that is good! Easy to care for. the instuction is not so easy to understeand because the size of the letters. packaging of eggs makes it difficult to get them all out. I think it would be nice with some ... Read more

glas bottle not included in the kit
    1 0
  • posted bytempo4me on 02/12/2013

It is a cheap alternatives for those who love sea monkeys and had their old one died on them. This is more affordable than the original refill sold. There are some extra things in the package and no instruction on how to use them. Things like oxygen beads which lots alot like just those water beads that grow bigger in water. Buying to try. If the output ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLvetk on 02/03/2013

Very good price. I think, for this low price, it is an ecxellent pet for children. Looks very fun to me. It is also educative. They can even be used as food for some fish, if bred in large quantities. Mine didn't develop at all. Could be my own fault, but I don't know why. I followed all instructions, and read caresheets on internet. Also there are ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 12/16/2012

-Extremely cheap! -Has everything needed to raise your own sea monkeys! (just add water! ... well it's not as easy as that... read on) -Very educational for children as well as adults. -Great present for gifted children... can fantasize even about space travel as these creatures exibit extraordinary hibenation abilities! -Instructions are too simplified.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjimmytmp on 12/10/2012

all that is needed is supplied instructions dont tell you how much water to use, how long to wait, how much to feed and how often. better instructions would help significantly. Package gets shipped and is always flat by time it arrives, but the contents are flat anyway. Wait a few days for the eggs to hatch. Dont feed for a few days and dont feed more ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysidalvai on 10/14/2012

The main pros - It's cheap product. It's work. Very fast shipping from DX. It came with a lot of things in the box. It's good item for beginner. There was not any instruction with it. If you had not sea monkeys set before it, it will be difficult to use it. The box it came in was a little damaged. It must have an instruction. Very fast shipping the ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjonlin05 on 06/18/2011

Experiencing that by pouring the sea spirit egg & the mineral into the water, after about 2 days it hatches & you able to see tiny small dot moving. Its really amazing. Does not come with proper instructions manual. It should comes with step by step, guiding us how to keep the sea monkey. When i order this item, my intention to witness the sea monkey ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections