Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrawrpus on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cheap and cool for students who can't have other animals or can't aford it. very funny and cool for kids to own to. They live from 6 to 99 years, and that is good! Easy to care for. Cons:the instuction is not so easy to understeand because the size of the letter... Read more

glas bottle not included in the kit
    1 0
  • posted bytempo4me on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a cheap alternatives for those who love sea monkeys and had their old one died on them. This is more affordable than the original refill sold. Cons:There are some extra things in the package and no instruction on how to use them. Things like oxygen beads which lot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLvetk on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price. I think, for this low price, it is an ecxellent pet for children. Looks very fun to me. It is also educative. They can even be used as food for some fish, if bred in large quantities. Cons:Mine didn't develop at all. Could be my own fault, but I don't k... Read more

2 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Extremely cheap! -Has everything needed to raise your own sea monkeys! (just add water! ... well it's not as easy as that... read on) -Very educational for children as well as adults. -Great present for gifted children... can fantasize even about space travel as these... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjimmytmp on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:all that is needed is supplied Cons:instructions dont tell you how much water to use, how long to wait, how much to feed and how often. OtherThoughts:better instructions would help significantly. Package gets shipped and is always flat by time it arrives, but the conten... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysidalvai on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The main pros - It's cheap product. It's work. Very fast shipping from DX. It came with a lot of things in the box. It's good item for beginner. Cons:There was not any instruction with it. If you had not sea monkeys set before it, it will be difficult to use it. The box i... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjonlin05 on 06/18/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Experiencing that by pouring the sea spirit egg & the mineral into the water, after about 2 days it hatches & you able to see tiny small dot moving. Its really amazing. Cons:Does not come with proper instructions manual. OtherThoughts:It should comes with step... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynitefox on 05/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price - They work, at least for a while Cons:- A pack of food/mineral crystals was missing. I couldn't give them everything they wanted or follow the instructions properly. - The water had to be warmer than the room temperature (21 Celsius)! I had to keep th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWurzelion on 12/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s Funny when the package cames with correctly quantity of nutrients, oxygen bead and food. Cons:The package didn´t come with the same quantity of food, oxygen bead and nutrients announced in photos. Less than one quarter came. I can´t supply my creatures. :... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebsigma on 12/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Live animals which is self eating the algae that grows in the look of the container where the tank is very striking to see how they grow and didactic for children, no maintenance. Cons:are difficult to maintain at first, you have to add on in a particular order and have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections