DX » Community » Reviews » AX-610 Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Stereo Headset Headphones with Microphone - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom usefult
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedledo on 12/13/2014

Produto muito bom de ótima qualidade e excelente custo beneficio? Quem quiser pode comprar pode comprar de olho fechado. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byDxlighthouse on 11/13/2014

I use it for running . The phone very stable. Good sound. Microphone is also good and confirmed by the persons that I had conversation with. I will by another one for my daughter. I still need to check the battery time. Read more

Impression:good,usefult;

0 0 0

• posted bysirstargazer on 04/29/2014

- cheap for a bluetooth headphone - folds together and is easy to store/ carry around - sound quality is decent - mic is not very good and is pretty unusable - no visual indication of battery life. When it runs low it'll start beeping. No way to stop the beeping unless you charge it it's a good headphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhandlevy on 04/09/2014

I use these headphones to listen to music at work and to watch TV programs on the bus coming home. It sounds fine to me. Battery lasts a long time. The range is far enough that I can leave my phone on my desk and get a cup of coffee without disruption. The plastic pipe connecting the two sides cracked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywesterp on 08/11/2013

Long standby time Long playing time. The soft chord makes this headset easier to store in your pocket when not in use. Similar sound quality as the other headsets I've bought here (GUT-0114, S-508. BH-503) May fall off when jogging/running. Build quality could be better. How the batteries lasts with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurubatan on 06/07/2013

This headset is perfect for jogging or any other phisical activity, I use it on the gym while working out and while I'm running (even on the outside)). It is confortable, the sound quality is good. I do not need to touch my phone, I can control the music and answer calls directly on the headset. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavj on 02/14/2013

Just got a new pair of AX-610 Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Stereo Headset Headphones with Microphone - Black + Red. Its not clumpsy to wear and it weight is not so big, i dont even feel that i am wearing them at this moment, Design are cool and its nice colored, colors that i do like. Cons hm, took me around 1... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections