DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip-Open Soft Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspecterdnb on 05/29/2014

Nice material,comfortable use and very unexpensive to buy.Fits my samsung galaxy s2 really nice and tight.Really useful and also looks pretty good.Would buy more.One of the best cases for this phone really ! Though it is a really a great product,I think it might be because of this case when I forgot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarabril on 05/27/2014

Very cheap product and good quality. I have one for 6 months and it's completely new. At the beginning I thought that it would be broke in a week but not. La relación calidad/precio es muy buena, he visto carcasas mucho más cutres por el doble de precio. Recomendable the lid don't match perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanilo1051 on 02/20/2014

Very cheap protective flip for Samsung Galaxy S2. - Fits perfect in my mobile. - The quality is good. This is a great product. the best thing in it is that the plastic material being used have a great texture that provides a pleasent and smooth touch. good and solid grip & easy to use the bottons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaseijas on 02/07/2014

Se ajusta y protege muy bien el teléfono y la pantalla contra caidas, agua, etc. No pesa apenas nada y no hace el teléfono mas grueso. Estropea mucho los plásticos protectores de la pantalla, en mi caso usaba uno o mas cada semana. Los "gasta" por decirlo de alguna manera. Lo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoika on 01/12/2014

It fits perfect and it seems really strong (stronger than the case I had before, which I bought for a lot more money). The way it flips (left to right instead of top to bottom) is easy to use, even though it can be a struggle sometimes to take a photograph. No cons, accept for taking a photograph, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichieldewit on 10/22/2013

I ordered a number of different protectors for my Samsung Galaxy SII, but this is the one I kept using. Bumpers and back cases are nice, but this flip-open soft case is the only one that effectively protects the screen, too. The material is soft en feels nice. The texture of the case looks good, making ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byhebtikniet on 07/26/2013

The flip-open cover is really strong and protective my phone felt really much times thanks to the cover it has no scratches. The cover has no cons the light blue one was changing colors because of my jeans but this one doesn't have any cons. therefore I also bought the black one and liked it very much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodricity on 07/16/2013

The case fits perfectly, I was affraid of mic or speaker getting blocked by missplaced spaces for those elements (happened to me with another cheap case). But this one fits perfectly, it wont block microphone, volume buttons or power. Also, the case wont break at the folding flap, i've been using it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections