DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip-Open Soft Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by specterdnb on 05/29/2014

Pros: Nice material,comfortable use and very unexpensive to buy.Fits my samsung galaxy s2 really nice and tight.Really useful and also looks pretty good.Would buy more.One of the best cases for this phone really ! Cons: Though it is a really a great product,I think it might be because of this case when I forgot to lock the screen my phone somet... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Marabril on 05/27/2014

Pros: Very cheap product and good quality. I have one for 6 months and it's completely new. At the beginning I thought that it would be broke in a week but not. La relación calidad/precio es muy buena, he visto carcasas mucho más cutres por el doble de precio. Recomendable Cons: the lid don't match perfectly with the edge so the never... Read more

0 0
  • posted by michieldewit on 10/22/2013

Pros: I ordered a number of different protectors for my Samsung Galaxy SII, but this is the one I kept using. Bumpers and back cases are nice, but this flip-open soft case is the only one that effectively protects the screen, too. The material is soft en feels nice. The texture of the case looks good, making it look not cheap at all. Fit is gre... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections