DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip-Open Soft Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelchaino on 11/28/2013

The color is black, the ending is very good. No need to remove the back cover to the cell. The cell is very well attached. It is very light. The holes for the power, volume and headphones are perfect. Perfectly fulfills its function. The only thing I do not like is where the lid is grasped. The rest ... Read more

Back side The open case Above grip

0 0 0

• posted bykerryland on 11/26/2013

Nice snug fit, and a reasonable protective bumper. The back of the phone is also nicely covered. The biggest pro is the easy access to the power and volume buttons. Other cases either have "fake" buttons over the top, and may not be very reliable, or perhaps have very chunky cases making access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCakeladooth on 04/21/2013

It looks great, all black. It fits the phone perfectly and it closes because the cover-up is kind of heavy so the case really closes on the phone. It was easy to clip on the phone and to remove it too. After a while, the cover moves slightly to left then right (around 1mm) so it scratches my screen protector.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaviZaragoza on 04/16/2013

I like this case for my mobil phone. When i bought it i thought that it was made of hard plastic, but now that i have received the case, i like it more, because seems to be like rubber :) The holes for earphones, charger/usb, microphone, camera, flash and speaker are OK. I prefer that the open will be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections