DX » Community » Reviews » T10 4.5W 450lm 9-SMD 5630 LED White Light Car Steering Lamp (12V / 2 PCS)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byB1330 on 12/15/2013

Strong light, easy to use and cheap. Nothing else! Luz potente, fácil de instalar, barato. Nada além disso! Took five pairs of those and all lamps burned out. They over heat and burn. Comprei cinco pares, instalei no carro e todas queimaram rapidamente. Ficam piscando ou queimam. Must think in a heating dissipation, make it bigger with some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 02/09/2013

As said thge nine 5630 SMD half Watt leds they give about half the light of a normal 55 Watt halogenbulb. I have mounted them in the citylight/parkinglight And use them when I drive , so my HID lights can be spared for dark enviroment. These 5630 Leds are MUCH brighter than the 5050, give about 45 lumens in stead of 10-12 lumens with the 5050, they ... Read more

2 5
  • posted byzunguri on 01/13/2013

Much brighter than stock bulbs. I find the bluer white color easer to read by but the much higher brightness than the OEM bulbs probably has more to do with that. Plug them in backwards and you may blow a fuse. After blowing one I pulled out the multimeter and figured out which terminal was positive in each socket. Then I used a red sharpie to mark ... Read more

3 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections