DX » Community » Reviews » PRO-BIKER MCS-01L Full-Fingers Motorcycle Racing Gloves - Black (Pair / Size L)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirotita on 06/07/2013

it´s a good product. Not leather. unfortunatelly i had a problem with the size. The pruducer inform that it has 21 cm. But actually has 19 aprox in the hand (21 cm including the fixing) . So, be careful when you order. The packaging is good, is to hang in a gondola differences in the informed sizes. You should order bigger one than you really need.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byckaye on 02/14/2013

Compared to the local gloves these are a good deal. They're quite thin which will be nice in the summer but useless right now (winter). The armour is good and well attached to the glove. The stitching quality is high and well done. I don't have big hands and these barely fit. I'm hoping they'll stretch out. If you wear a North American large these will ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byotwarcie on 01/15/2013

The price is reasonable (but it could be cheaper). Real design is ok. They look really nice, much better than on the photo. Protectors seem to be working good, and are put in the right place. They fit very comfortably, the leather is soft and nice in touch. They come packed in a nice sealing so can be used as a gift I don't really understand why they ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections