DX » Community » Reviews » DT-1180 2.3" LCD Screen Electromagnetic Radiation Detector
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychfdx on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It gives you information on the level of fields in your neighborhood. You can use it to detect wires in wall. I think it is much less sensitive than other professional device, but it cost hundred time less.... Cons:The keys weren't sensitive enough : I had to open the d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorthopaedist on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to use. Small to carry everywhere . Very useful good quality. Very accurate. Use 2 range of measurements. It works with 9V battery (included). Cons:Shipping is good , quality is very good I am satisfy. Packing is very good to avoid destroyed surface or insi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytengdahl on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well. Useable measurement range. Displays the results in some unit that makes sense (has meaningful units) Cons:More expensive than some other EMF meters on this site. OtherThoughts:The numbers that the electrical field measurement gives seem to make sen... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections