DX » Community » Reviews » DT-1180 2.3" LCD Screen Electromagnetic Radiation Detector
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychfdx on 10/08/2013

It gives you information on the level of fields in your neighborhood. You can use it to detect wires in wall. I think it is much less sensitive than other professional device, but it cost hundred time less.... The keys weren't sensitive enough : I had to open the device and clean the pcb borad in order to have them function correctly. Only detect wifi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorthopaedist on 05/10/2013

Easy to use. Small to carry everywhere . Very useful good quality. Very accurate. Use 2 range of measurements. It works with 9V battery (included). Shipping is good , quality is very good I am satisfy. Packing is very good to avoid destroyed surface or inside parts - work´s excellently. You can use in you house, bureau, i suppose exactly for sleeping ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytengdahl on 02/18/2013

Works well. Useable measurement range. Displays the results in some unit that makes sense (has meaningful units) More expensive than some other EMF meters on this site. The numbers that the electrical field measurement gives seem to make sense. The results were in line on different measurements what I would expect to get. For electrical fields the measurements ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections