DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA WG010 Retro UV400 Protection Optical Glass Lens Sunglasses - Dark Green
Customer’s impression:
excellent great Affordable great Very strong... Too strong?
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjavierfarias on 08/16/2016

I bought them last year and I still use them. Really durable sunglasses, I fell off a bike and broke a glass, but the frame was still in perfect shape and I could replace the glasses for cheap.

Impression:excellent,Affordable;

0 0 3

• posted byur2clos3 on 06/13/2016

Pros: I own a pair of Authentic Ray-Ban Aviator that I've purchased from an Optical store & the attention to details on the Clubmaster are similar. They have the model number, "Clubmaster" & "Made in Italy" markings inside the temple. Nose pad with RB branded & one of the lens etched with RB. The... Read more

Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic Great pair of sunglasses that looks like Ray-Ban's Clubmaster Classic

Impression:excellent,Affordable,great;

0 0 0

• posted bycogdo on 01/09/2016

People, this sunglasses is TOP 10/10, very very good quality, looks and feel durable, and it's perfect gift. Delivery was 20 day, to Europe, Montenegro. Recommended product, definitely!

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted byseanb22 on 11/24/2015

Really good quality glasses. Distortion free lenses, very hard to tell the difference from actual RayBans

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byafraz on 10/12/2015

These are exactly the Ray-Ban Clubmaster, mine even say so on them "Ray Ban Clubmaster Made in Italy". RB is also etched in one lens, it's a little different from what I've seen on other ray-bans but still looks authentic to me. Very high quality material and construction, nice strong tint to the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRACKSEEDKILA on 05/19/2015

Pros: Relatively on the cheaper side, Good build quality, classic "Ray bands" look, comes with soft/hard case and lint free dust cloth, etc.. Cons: Lenses are more GRAYISH than GREEN, but still alright. Polarization on lenses could be better. Overall great product, I was actually surprised with a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubii on 12/10/2014

When I picked these up, the earpieces were fastened so well that it was difficult to unfold. The materials are very good and, indeed, the glasses are quite sturdy. I'm sure if I was hit by a basketball in the face, these glasses would remain undamaged! The nosepiece plastic does not "tilt" or to... Read more

Impression:Very strong... Too strong?;

0 0 0

• posted byHomerSB on 11/28/2014

Really good quality sunglasses you cant say they cost les than 100

0 0 0

• posted byIsma3il on 07/25/2014

pros: great glasses, perfect replica, has a rb crafted in the glasses, also in het pieces that are set on your nose have de rb logo on it, on de bridge that connects the 2 glasses is written the size of the glasses, when you wear them you can look right to the sun , without the sun hurting your a... Read more

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted byMutur on 03/19/2014

I am really impressed by how good they look, this replica is looking exactly the same as the original. The lens and frame is perfect. None, I am really struggling to find any cons. This was my first product on this site, and after getting this pair of sunglasses I instantly ordered more. I was I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere