DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA WG010 Retro UV400 Protection Optical Glass Lens Sunglasses - Dark Green
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMutur on 03/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am really impressed by how good they look, this replica is looking exactly the same as the original. The lens and frame is perfect. Cons:None, I am really struggling to find any cons. OtherThoughts:This was my first product on this site, and after getting this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatthewaramis on 02/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They feel and look the part of $100+ sunglasses. Build quality is top notch, and mine even came with the official rayban logo printed on the lens. Arms have the Clubmaster name on them, and they say Made in Italy. Even the nosepads looks like the official Rayb... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevymota on 02/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very impressive perfect replica of the real one. All the logos and original marks are here. The quality of the materials are really great. The lens are great, the screws and everything. Cons:There are two minor cons: the glasses are a little heavy (they even mark... Read more

5 1
  • posted bybasquelife on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good quality for the price. the glasses have a nice weight to them and do not feel cheap at all. the green is nice and dark on the lenses. overall a good product. shipping was fast too, which left me amazed, since dx orders normally take time. Cons:i have a face that is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabandaa on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a high quality sunglasses. I thought it was going to look cheap and the material was going to be bad, but BOY I WAS WRONG! This is the best purchased I did here on DX. It looks nices, everything is well done, the price is awesome and the sunglasses looks like yo... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections