Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXandeLopes on 09/10/2013

Small (easy of put in any place), USB power and no need other plug, three output (S-Video, RCA and RGB), all cables needs, short cables (good for use in PCs), low coast, PAL-M/NTSC option. Menu of adjusts what help in position and resolution without alter configurations of the other devices. Image quality to RCA (example PC to monitor, hard read icons ... Read more

Three outputs Unpacking PC to TV Converter
    0 0
  • posted bycharlotech on 08/02/2013

Funciona perfecto!!, el precio es conveniente! mi primer compra exitosa!! Totalmente recomendado!! me llego como lo acordamos. ninguno.. solamente que el correo llego cuando no estaba en mi domicilio, tuve que ir a buscarlo al día siguiente, estaba impaciente pero nada mas que eso. Espero sacar unas fotos o unos vídeos pronto y mostrar el ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytauzer on 02/06/2013

Small, simple and portable. Just plug and start operating immediately. The quality would depend on the television or projector. All cabels included in box. Usb power is a very good idea, so you do not need a separate adapter. Me as little short of the cables, but I can get any local store. The menu is in the screen size, but there is no movement. I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymiroslavski on 01/24/2013

So. I was try that thing. It works like my old videocard with integrated s-video out. About quality of the body - excellent. all Cabels included in box. BUT for better quality you should change vga cable. Another one works fine. In my old TV Sony Trinitron I use 640-480 in 70Hz. Thats enough for good quality of the big type. Because if you put 800-1... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections