DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degrees Rotation Mount Holder Clip Clamp for Bicycle Bike LED Light Lamp Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArwydas on 03/13/2013

This is a good designe and the mounting is solid. The rotating joint is also firm and stays in place. The rubber "ladder" strap is so thin, elastic and fragile that it snapped in the first few days of use. I ordered two of these mounts and will keep the second one as a backup in case I run ... Read more

2 0 4

• posted byveryperson on 03/05/2013

This is a good designe and the mounting is solid. The rotating joint is also firm and stays in place. The rubber "ladder" strap is so thin, elastic and fragile that it snapped in the first few days of use. I ordered two of these mounts and will keep the second one as a backup in case I run ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymagooxxx on 02/19/2013

Se coloca en segundos, es muy económico, la calidad del material de fabricación es aceptable, posee una traba que libera la linterna en un segundo, sin tener que retirar el soporte del manubrio. no le veo ninguna. Realmente se puede girar 360 grados, es muy práctico si se hace ciclismo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections