DX » Community » Reviews » COSONIC CT-770 Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black (3.5mm-Jack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeanSA on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They look very nice and they sound pretty good, I sold these to a friend of mine for a lekker profit (as we say in South Africa, my country). I tried to test the mic but i think i used my laptop mic instead of that somehow. Its good anyway. Cons:The bass is not as good as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmarib on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a good low budget gaming headset, has a good mic and good sound i use this everyday now when im talking to my friends trough skype or teamspeak, so if you use skype or something like that then you should get it its soo cheap too, cant find another one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarljohanbagge on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great headset for use on the job. Quite easy to wear on your head. Shuts out much sound from the office landscape. The microphone was surprisingly good. Cons:Not much to say more than that of course is a bit light and the sound quality is average. OtherThoughts:Perfect fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydenkata8360 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good headphones. They are very strong and they are from very good material. I like this product 5 stars for it. Cons:I hope the cable to stand stronger a long time because In every headphones this is the weak spot. I hope this one should do it well. OtherThoughts:I l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverice49 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the volume control works well, the quality of the materials used are quite good. I think the build quality of this headset is definitely solid and although the microphone is not as close to my mouth as would be preferred it is good quality and people can hear me through... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjeanst91 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It has a good sound quality, a nice look, a quality cushion for your head and the microphone does not annoy you by being in front of your mouth. The best part is the built-in volume controller that's a rare-to-find today. It's not as big as it seems and neither small as y... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypatricksnder on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You get a headset nothing else. the microphone picks up your voice better than some of the way more expensive headsets. the sound is not mindblowing, but still good considering price and quality that you would have to pay in a physical pc store Cons:it is a bi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarhac on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great product. The sound is clear and High quality. The package was nice and didnt squash. Mic is working propertly and every thing is just fast and plug and play.. You will not need any drivers or instructions. It is very very comfortable to keep on your head f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshartan on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought them because they were cheap. Good for gaming, comfortable even on the long run, even for ppl with glasses due to soft earpads. Sound quality is ok, but dont expect anything special, mic works like a charm. Cons:Cord could be a bit longer, i have some trouble som... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIskake on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fully useable headsett for gaming, good isolation and good sound for the price. Im very satisfied, have been useing the headsett for gaming and i have used it to listen to music, workes very good for both Cons:The ear patches dont cover the hole ear but it works quite w... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections