DX » Community » Reviews » COSONIC CT-770 Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black (3.5mm-Jack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChapter3 on 03/28/2014

As far my experiments goes with this headphones they are: - Very Robust (feels good to hold). - Good Looking (eye candy) - High Quality Sound/ Speech (Tested on Skype, TS3 and RaidCall). - Good Price (Headsets with similar features can cost easily 3/4 times more). - Good for Gaming (Nice and accurate sound when playing games where the sound matters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynortonmg on 02/13/2014

This is a great headset, , met expectations, simple and easy to use, good sound good qualityand is clear, vary comfortable, mic work's very well, I was pleased with the product considering the price is a great buy!! Does not have much to talk about the product, maybe just that the material quality is not very good and it took a while to arrive, some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeanSA on 01/22/2014

They look very nice and they sound pretty good, I sold these to a friend of mine for a lekker profit (as we say in South Africa, my country). I tried to test the mic but i think i used my laptop mic instead of that somehow. Its good anyway. The bass is not as good as I am used to from Kanen and AWEI, however it is a gamers headset which is good for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoyyeta on 01/16/2014

Really good gaming headset, it has a good isolation and really sounds great. I'm very satisfied, I have been using the headset for gaming and watching movies, and it works very good with both. A definetely PRO is that you can manage the volume from the headset itself. The pads are soft so they will not hurt your ears. A CONS is that the ear patches ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorsional on 01/07/2014

-Comfortable. It's not too tight like many headphones that start to hurt after a while. It fits snugly. - Volume control on the headphones. You can decrease the volume easily. - Better tone than I expected. - Mic is very OK. -The sound may be a bit muddy for some, but an EQ change can fix that. Great headset for the price. Mostly for this price you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaritxu93 on 11/26/2013

These headphones are really good. They are very comfortable (you can be two hours with them on and do not hurt your ears) and they are nice looking. The microphone works very well. The sound you hear is not too high, but as they isolate so much the sounds and noises around it does not really matter. Another bad thing is that one of the boxes where arrives ... Read more

Great headphones
    0 0
  • posted bysmarib on 11/13/2013

this is a good low budget gaming headset, has a good mic and good sound i use this everyday now when im talking to my friends trough skype or teamspeak, so if you use skype or something like that then you should get it its soo cheap too, cant find another one like this even if its used,,, defenetly buy this one! the mic is little bit quiet but you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrb93 on 10/29/2013

I like to listen to music, i'm a fanatic of sound and i've ever had good quality earphones and audio equipment. I was in doubt about this, low price means often low quality. Not in this case: audio quality is very very good, there's any lose or boost of frequencies. its quality is okay, the cable seems resistant and the microphone is very good I dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarljohanbagge on 10/22/2013

Great headset for use on the job. Quite easy to wear on your head. Shuts out much sound from the office landscape. The microphone was surprisingly good. Not much to say more than that of course is a bit light and the sound quality is average. Perfect for office use. Flexible microphone: If you do not need the microphone, you can just turn it up and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydenkata8360 on 09/02/2013

Very good headphones. They are very strong and they are from very good material. I like this product 5 stars for it. I hope the cable to stand stronger a long time because In every headphones this is the weak spot. I hope this one should do it well. I like the design and the combination of microphone and headphone. I think this is one good product and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections