DX » Community » Reviews » Freelander PD10-3G 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ SIM / GPS / Wi-Fi - Brown
  • 5 star 22 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanteri1234 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Product is very good, i can recommend it to all especially to those people who need ÄÖÅ alphabet i was totally amazed that there was these special alphabet.Cons:Hmm not really, maybe of those all ready installed apps because they were in Chinese... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGutoM on 07/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice tablet for this price. Dual SIM. GPS. Google play is working, so you can download a lot of free or paid apps. Good build quality also.Cons:Nothing serious. It's not so fast as a dual core device (I also bought a US$140 dual core smartphone here in DX that... Read more

0 1
  • posted byzlabo on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very very good tablet. My first one, got it for 73$, worth it. Good screen, quite fast, with wifi and bluetooth, good resolution, better than others at same price. I don't use it with sim card, but it can use 2 of them.Cons:Cannot open it to replace or modify the battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquimeyaudio on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:excelente equilibrio precio calidad muy buen producto la imagen es muy buena y es bastante rapida se puede utilizar como telefono y el gps funciona de 10 es liviana y ergonomica los graficos son de buena definicion y trae conexcion hdmi la bateria dura bastante tiempo au... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReave on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:There are a lot of pros: The price, the weight, the usefulness. It´s a good tablet with Android 4.0 and acces to Google Play. You can´t use, maybe, the ten most exigent apps, but you can use vast majority of them.Cons:Maybe the battery. That´s al... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodak2011 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-Very fast -Good video playback -Real and Full Android market (few apps arent available) -All games i have tried works great and snabby -Chargeable via USB!! -Decent camera for video chatting -Great and loud Speakers -Battery lasts very long -Very sharp and responsible Cap... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysvetlio001 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works perfectly. The battery lasts one day, which for this display is very good. Bluetooth works perfectly and the same goes for both cards. Even earpiece works perfectly as a phone attached to my face to talk. The sound from the speakers is very good. Very... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystelkas on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is loaded with everything someone might need from a tablet except TV. Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G are very fast and strong, has two SIM card slots. Screen is clear with protective screen. Performance is good, size and weight is nice. Good tablet for money.Cons:Consi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernagt on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a great tablet it is like decripion, with the latest 4.1 Android OS, great batery life. Fast, great quality, GPS, FM transmition, bluetooth, front and rear camera's, G-force sensor, wi-fi, HDMI exit, 2 sim cards with 3G (phone call's that's GREAT!) etc... everyth... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPalhomaa on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:All in one 7" tablet, WiFi Double Sim, 2G and 3G. Can choose what Sim is used in calls and what Sim is used for data. Enough memory for all functions.Cons:Class could be better. First one broke very easily, this is my second on now. Tried to repair first o... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections