There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Freelander PD 10-3G

posted by simunek22 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I was very pleased with the purchase of this product, because everything corresponds to the stated technical parameters of the product and this tablet / phone in one works just fine. It has 2 slots for SIM katy that are served on the side of the tablet and not necessary, remove any packaging. Nor is operated slot for micro SD card and other USB connection, HDMI. To my surprise, FM radio with recording broadcast program. I have this tablet yet one day and very quickly I learned everything obxluhovat, it's intuitive and hassle free. I am excited and a satisfaction continues to rise.

Cons:

It is a pity that this product is not supplied with case and keyboard. Unfortunately jsemna tablet waited longer than I expected, but this is not DX errors were New Year holidays in China and was subsequently sold tablets. One more thing, I regret that I received this tablet only with adapter for U.S. and not for the EU, I live in Europe. Another complication that fault DX is that the package was unpacked at the post office in our state and has not been recognized declaration that it is a gift and I had to pay tax and shipping.

OtherThoughts:

good product, I'm glad I bought it

Bottomline:

I will continue to use the DX as your preferred store

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections