DX » Community » Reviews » Cosonic CT-779 Stereo Headset Headphones w/ Microphone + Volume Control - Black (220cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd1mitri on 03/10/2014

The build quality is near excellent. The simple design may help. I honestly love the look and feel of headphones, including the rubber pads and fixed mic (good position but doesn't get in the way, plus no way you can break it with moving it around). Adjustments are also way more comfortable. It is also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKewlCrayon on 11/09/2013

Good price and product. Gives quality sound and voice from the microphone, and easy to use. Nothing to install either They're pretty sturdy too, made of hard plastic materials, the frame itself fits nicely on my head. I've dropped the thing and rolled over it a few times with my chair and it suffered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaircontrol2 on 12/10/2012

-Great headset, sound quality in it is actually surprisingly good! In my opinion. I watched an episode of family guy with it and it sufficed :) -so easy to use. Literally, plug and play. Many great headsets come with drivers that need installing etc etc. - Build quality actually feels really good! Something ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections