There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fantastic Headphones :)

posted by aircontrol2 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-Great headset, sound quality in it is actually surprisingly good! In my opinion. I watched an episode of family guy with it and it sufficed :)

-so easy to use. Literally, plug and play. Many great headsets come with drivers that need installing etc etc.

- Build quality actually feels really good! Something I wasn't exactly expecting! The headset isn't too light, and isn't made of cheap plastic! There's a perfect weight to it :)

- Microphone has quite good input! Was using it on skype and was told that it was fairly good! (Note going on someone else's word).

- Quite comfortable to wear.

- Easy to adjust the size for different sized heads.

Cons:

- The ear piece is soft rubber, and is quite cold when you first put it on lol!

- Microphone isn't movable, it's stuck in one position.

Other than that, I really can't see any cons with this item to be honest. It's great value.

OtherThoughts:

Watching movies, listening to music, or just having a chat on skype I think this does it all. Only thing is, if you want to watch HD movies with surround sound, I wouldn't recommend the product, but never the less the sound quality is really good!

Bottomline:

Bottomline, Totally recommend. Get one of this product!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections