Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
-Great headset, sound quality in it is actually surprisingly good! In my opinion. I watched an episode of family guy with it and it sufficed :)
-so easy to use. Literally, plug and play. Many great headsets come with drivers that need installing etc etc.
- Build quality actually feels really good! Something I wasn't exactly expecting! The headset isn't too light, and isn't made of cheap plastic! There's a perfect weight to it :)
- Microphone has quite good input! Was using it on skype and was told that it was fairly good! (Note going on someone else's word).
- Quite comfortable to wear.
- Easy to adjust the size for different sized heads.
- The ear piece is soft rubber, and is quite cold when you first put it on lol!
- Microphone isn't movable, it's stuck in one position.
Other than that, I really can't see any cons with this item to be honest. It's great value.
Watching movies, listening to music, or just having a chat on skype I think this does it all. Only thing is, if you want to watch HD movies with surround sound, I wouldn't recommend the product, but never the less the sound quality is really good!
Bottomline, Totally recommend. Get one of this product!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.