Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklaasdj on 09/23/2014

Pro: Looks fancy, seems to work well Con: It is a bit bigger than it looks Would buy again for this price. Read more

Impression:Looks good,i love this watch;

0 0 0

• posted byAerodefense on 09/21/2014

Pro: good design, considerably expensive looking at first sight. you couldn't tell from a normal speaking distance that it's that cheap. ---> impressingly, I was surprised by the great accuracy it shows, didn't expected that. Con: Leather band fits well for me (ca. 16cm wrist) , if you are really skinny ... Read more

Impression:Looks good,i love this watch;

0 0 0

• posted bysmuriu on 09/19/2014

Pros: Really good looking. I love to see the little cogs inside moving. Cons: It's rather thick; thicker than I expected (between the front face and back face). Would look more expensive if it was slimmer. The leather? straps feel a little flimsy/weak. The Roman numeral for 4 (IV) is wrongly indicated ... Read more

Impression:Looks good;

0 0 0

• posted bywaikit on 09/12/2014

Pros: awesome skeleton that makes people jealous, bright colours that attracts attention. Great to look at when u are bored. Cons: watch is a little too thick. Leather band holes are too far away and I had to poke a new hole for myself. Rotor is not smooth it gets a little stuck and I have to shake it ... Read more

awesome watch

Impression:i love this watch;

0 0 0

• posted bymontresorri on 05/29/2014

The design on this beautiful watch is eye catching at first look. The golden elements in the background is a good match against the white. The letter wrist is durable and this watch is easy to rewind and use. This watch stands out compared to others. The watch itself isn't very durable. The inner workings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybongski55 on 05/15/2014

The watch looks great. Even my co workers at the office commented that it is a "sexy" watch pertaining to the somewhat "naked" look. It is also a hit with the children as they can see the watch mechanical parts moving. The strap also looks very good although I will comment about it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bym3dyk on 03/11/2014

Proportional to a man arm. Great design for low price. If ur looking for good skeleton watch this is something for u. Watch is winds - no battery, plus for that - old school. Good gift for man. That was worth of long ship time. I recommend shopping at deal extreme website. Cheap, good just everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaimin777 on 03/10/2014

The skeleton design is very charming, it's great to see inner work of the watch. This watches hav a very precious movment. Good metal case The leather band is very hard. It is not very convinient to get a mechanical winding. Self-winding mechanism is not work well if you not wear it every day It's a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarisco2 on 07/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: +The watch its really beautiful. +Looks like a really expensive watch. +Cheap comparing with similar clocks. Cons: -I use it two weeks and the bracelet its ripped. -A new bracelet costs almost the same than the watch. --The ... Read more

Impression:Looks good,bad material;

0 0 0

• posted byDXWouter on 09/23/2013

Awesome looking watch, very cool, especially the first few weeks, to stare inside the watch and see everything moving. Ther are a lot of watches from China that've got about the same inner workings, but I think this is the best one, I like the leather band so much, it makes it look so classy. Very fast ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections