Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirextreme on 01/17/2015

Beautiful looking watch. But breaks every time after a few months. I can live with this because it looks so good, but i ordered way too many just because i always miss the looks.

Impression:gorgeous, stunning;

0 0 0

• posted byvnd38 on 01/13/2015

O produto é muito bom mas houve atraso na entrega.

Impression:Qualidade,Parece bom;

0 0 0

• posted by8938429 on 01/13/2015

I am very pleased with the appearance and quality of the watch, I hope that I will use as long as possible. I recommend you to buy this watch.

Impression:Looks good;

0 0 0

• posted byjuhanahame on 01/03/2015

Hienoin kello mitä oon netist löytäny mut hajos heti ekana päivänä. Onneks ei maksanu paljoo ni päätin tilata heti kolme uutta samanlaist XD luulis et joku niist kestäis;)

Impression:Täys kakka;

0 0 0

• posted bygsepter on 12/22/2014

Pros: Looks absolutely great; the fact that you can see straight through is very cool. Overall quality of the watch seems pretty well, although I don't have it for long so not sure how it will last. Works very well for now and given the price just a very good buy! Cons: Quality of the wrist band... Read more

Impression:Looks good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byopelgabber on 12/20/2014

pros: no more battery changes, no more winding it manualy. very nice looking, feels heavy and good built. its quite nice to look at. Just got it for 2 days so don't know how many times i need to reset the time. cons: non found, only pros Wil surely recomend it to friends and family or buy as for... Read more

Impression:Looks good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bynovajerusalem on 12/16/2014

Chegou em ótimas condições meu relógio, dx.com está de parabéns e assim eu recomendo a todos um site de confiança.

Impression:Quality,Relogio;

0 0 0

• posted byCajuhy on 12/01/2014

O relógio chegou em perfeito estado. Rélogio excelente e muito bonito.

Impression:Submit your impression,i love this watch;

0 0 0

• posted byarncurl on 11/21/2014

Great watch. Accurate time. Visible intricacies. Weighty. Strap is disappointing and a bit big but hey I'm very happy with it.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8664756 on 10/29/2014

Astounding piece of engineering. Bit of weight in it too which tells of the quality of the product. Nice feature, being able to see the kogs and dials moving. Strap is of ok quality, will see how long it withstands the everyday wear and tear. But all in all on first impressions, I am very pleased.

Impression:Savage Engineering;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections