Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymontresorri on 05/29/2014

The design on this beautiful watch is eye catching at first look. The golden elements in the background is a good match against the white. The letter wrist is durable and this watch is easy to rewind and use. This watch stands out compared to others. The watch itself isn't very durable. The inner workings on mine made it about one year, before it didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybongski55 on 05/15/2014

The watch looks great. Even my co workers at the office commented that it is a "sexy" watch pertaining to the somewhat "naked" look. It is also a hit with the children as they can see the watch mechanical parts moving. The strap also looks very good although I will comment about it fully on the cons section. Some observed drawbacks:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym3dyk on 03/11/2014

Proportional to a man arm. Great design for low price. If ur looking for good skeleton watch this is something for u. Watch is winds - no battery, plus for that - old school. Good gift for man. That was worth of long ship time. I recommend shopping at deal extreme website. Cheap, good just everything Ok. Products packed perfectly. Any damages due transport ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaimin777 on 03/10/2014

The skeleton design is very charming, it's great to see inner work of the watch. This watches hav a very precious movment. Good metal case The leather band is very hard. It is not very convinient to get a mechanical winding. Self-winding mechanism is not work well if you not wear it every day It's a great watch for it's price. When i take it I thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarisco2 on 07/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: +The watch its really beautiful. +Looks like a really expensive watch. +Cheap comparing with similar clocks. Cons: -I use it two weeks and the bracelet its ripped. -A new bracelet costs almost the same than the watch. --The big problem I have is the really slow delivery...... Read more

Impression:Looks good,bad material;

0 0
  • posted byDXWouter on 09/23/2013

Awesome looking watch, very cool, especially the first few weeks, to stare inside the watch and see everything moving. Ther are a lot of watches from China that've got about the same inner workings, but I think this is the best one, I like the leather band so much, it makes it look so classy. Very fast shipping, I've never had any order taking longer ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOz1299 on 05/30/2013

The watch is indeed beutiful. even nicer than it looks in the pictures. Light. Comfortable. Price is very OK Now pay attention to this : The words on the "TACHYMETRE" on my watch were faded out from the white color. Which was a BIG disappointment because the watch looks very nice . The whole black circle with the TACHYMETRE writtin on it , just ruins ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDXWouter on 05/13/2013

Awesome looking stylish watch. It's really cool to see the golden inner workings, as people around me think as weel, as they're staring at my watch during class. Cool leather ban and good working watch, after two months it still works perfectly. The band does not have enough holes to fit a small wrist as mine, so I had to add a hole myself. The watch ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjanpilou on 04/25/2013

Style, price, quality... This watch is amazing for less than 20$. Time settings is ok and watch is easy to set. You will have a handsome wrist with it. Watch is very thick but it seems to be due to mechanical system. No days nor chronograph but for this price, I'm surprised to have a watch so... Think about it if you want a good mechanical watch as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikitos1504 on 03/27/2013

1) looks beautiful 2) comfortable bracele 3) proof of water works well 4) strong glass 5) no battery 6) cheap 1) heavy 2) not real leather bracelet 3) The spring for the self winding mechanism doesnt hold that much energy stored, if you don't use the watch for a few days, it will stop working. long delivery very nice to see mechanical movement inside.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections