DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Band Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
Customer’s impression:
good nice watch correcte
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbhayKant on 05/26/2015

awesome product . luxury looks in low price using product from last 6month no issues

Impression:good,nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted byAdriVsl21 on 04/03/2015

Pros: the watch is very nice, the quality seems very good and looks very stylish in hand. The style is special to me, and to see the machinery makes this watch fantastic. Cons: some time after use, the glass sphere was a bit unglued and I had to take it to a jewelry to paste it again Other: I it... Read more

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkerCI on 02/02/2015

Es muy bonito y llamativo, el sistema mecanico funciona correctamente, puedes ver todo el mecanismo funcionar, es de alta presicion y a bajo costo, buen reloj por el precio.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypbcarles on 01/10/2015

igual que en la foto

Impression:correcte ;

0 0 0

• posted byrorosilva on 11/15/2013

Very good item, the quality of the chain is very good. The brooch is of medium quality. winded system is of average quality must therefore be careful to winded manually. Virtually no low points. Just snap system is delicate and must take the watch to the watchmaker to adjust the chain as it is or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrs171 on 06/09/2013

You can see the gears of the clock makes it much more attractive. The quality of the watch is good. This watch is very light and it does not scratch bracelet The clock stops running very fast (approximately 1 day), when you're not using. But for those who use all day, will not realize that. The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymollock on 01/02/2013

Wow, nice look. Definitely looks more expensive. Interesting to see the inner work. The metal band is not so bad looking. The band is maybe a little bit hard to adjust but I am not an expert. They should remove the logo IK Coulouring or they should change to something else ... A pity that it is !... Read more

0 0 0

• ok
    posted byDarkpusher on 12/02/2012

Nice. Good bulid quality. Mechanical are the best. Works well and the design is fine. Trim can be easly edited for your size of hand. Numbers are visible well. Arows can be visible in the dark. Non seen yet. Shipping was more than 2 monts. Price was little more than should be. Pacage was little I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavotelesgc on 10/02/2012

Very beautiful watch with a modern design. Apparent Gears make the watch very beautiful. Encrusted stones in gears like little rubies make the watch looks like expensive ones. Cover glass bottom embellishes the clock. Watch very light although its bracelet made of steel. Bracelet watch with to is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMHDaren on 08/29/2012

- Beautifully designed. The watch simply looks great. - It feels solid. The weight of the watch is very good. Feels much better than those light ones. - It runs on its own. The watch seems to be able to run accurately even without manual winding. - Till now it is still accurate. The quality of is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere