DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Band Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 11 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymollock on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wow, nice look. Definitely looks more expensive. Interesting to see the inner work. The metal band is not so bad looking. Cons:The band is maybe a little bit hard to adjust but I am not an expert. They should remove the logo IK Coulouring or they should change to somethin... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byDarkpusher on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice. Good bulid quality. Mechanical are the best. Works well and the design is fine. Trim can be easly edited for your size of hand. Numbers are visible well. Arows can be visible in the dark. Cons:Non seen yet. Shipping was more than 2 monts. Price was little more tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavotelesgc on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very beautiful watch with a modern design. Apparent Gears make the watch very beautiful. Encrusted stones in gears like little rubies make the watch looks like expensive ones. Cover glass bottom embellishes the clock. Watch very light although its bracelet mad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHDaren on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Beautifully designed. The watch simply looks great. - It feels solid. The weight of the watch is very good. Feels much better than those light ones. - It runs on its own. The watch seems to be able to run accurately even without manual winding. - Till now it is still ac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeekaHill on 06/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very attractive and impressive looking watch at a remarkable price for it's wow! factor. Cons:I have the black face model, and since the hands are skeletal (not solid or "filled-in" bars) it makes it very hard to read the time at a glance. Far better if they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilipedecastro on 05/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice watch for daily use. Well worth the money paid for the product. A good price for a stainless steel watch. - Self-winding mechanical, no need of batteries - Works very well - The mechanics look really good and is nice to see its working - The steel band look good qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuniornitrox on 01/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its perfect for the price! Well worth the money paid for the product. The watch is beautiful to look at. All the moving parts come together perfectly. Cons:The steel band seems like regular quality, doesn't seem like it's gonna break any soon. OtherThoughts:The cons are r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroshga on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Self-winding mechanical, no need of batteries, works like a charm and the mechanics look really good. Could really show off to my friends when I showed it to them. the steel band seems like good quality, doesn't seem like it's gonna break any soon. the look of the watch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaccie on 09/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks great, really cool to be able to see the movement. As long as you wear it on a daily basis you never have to actually wind it. Keeps time just fine as long as its fully wound. I don't know what the other reviews are talking about the links in the band are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychavareyes2003 on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An amazing watch because you can see how works inside! it is all stainless steel. It comes in a nice looking box. Cons:When I bought it it was 25usd!. mine with a good shaking with no movements later (like night) it only lasted like two hours. OtherThoughts:It is an ama... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections