Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLarrySparks on 10/24/2013

Works Perfect!!!!!! Polymer ensures one swipe and all the tree sap was gone! I parks my car outside and South African weather can be trick, but this works excellent!! Packaging does not do the product any justice, especially for this type of quality product. Took sometime to reach me, but was in a good condition. None, its just too great..!! Remember ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysale01 on 06/14/2013

This is a good item. I'm very pleased. He came to my country for thirty-five days. The product arrived in a quality package in a security envelope. There was no damage. I am pleased with this purchase. Missing a guide. It would be useful to write how to use it and what can be cleaned. I have no other complaints about this product. I recommend the purchase ... Read more

packing...
    0 0
  • posted bywaterat007 on 03/26/2013

Clay Car Wash Mud – Blue Polymer Clay is a Car Detailing Clay that contains a polymer that helps to glide the bar over surfaces more effectively. These polymers also add a layer of surface protection and shine to your finish. Clay Car Wash Mud – Blue Polymer Clay is safe on all paint, chrome, glass, fibreglass and plastic. 1/5th the price than buying ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections