DX » Community » Reviews » Premium UV Camera Lens Filter (52mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykatie2348 on 12/23/2013

This UV Filter is a perfect filter for people who want to protect their lens from dust particles and finger oils on the front element of the lens. The filter screws on perfectly and is a tight fit. The filter has no colour and is perfectly clear, meaning that their will be no colour on your photo. For the price of this product there are no cons and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykingbean on 09/30/2013

Bezel is metal, glass may or may not have UV protection, I cannot tell. Does not stop down the light. Overall feel is good and looks like other expensive filters. Using this kind of filter might give you a glare at certain situations, so be careful to check your photos during photo-shoot. Finding at home that all beautiful shots have glare spot on them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 04/18/2013

Of course the low price is always the best pro. The cheapest 52mm UV lens filter in Dutch stores is 25 euros (about 32 US dollars). This Premium UV camera lens filter protects your camera against harmful Ultra Violet light. It also protects your camera lens againt dust, dirt and scratches from accidental bumps. This UV lens filter makes some noise, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFerBenitez on 03/28/2013

If you bought a camera, simultaneously you have to buy a protector for the lens, avoid scratches, dust and other things that might affect it. Product quality is good and does not affect the image at all, indispensalbe to buy, and the price is excellent. None against far. Missing a small cleaning cloth. Any photographer should take care of your computer,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFlavioSurf on 08/30/2012

---------------------------It was really cheap, you could buy these in photography stores for around 15$ so price was good. It protects your actual lens from scratches or oil smudges basically anything!!!!!!! --------------------------None really. Just the metal seems a bit cheap and I would hate for it to somehow break my lens but hasn't yet!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySheldonleecooper on 03/03/2012

It was really cheap, you could buy these in photography stores for around 15$ so price was good. It protects your actual lens from scratches or oil smudges basically anything. None really. Just the metal seems a bit cheap and I would hate for it to somehow break my lens but hasn't yet. I just bought it to keep my actual lens clean and free from scratches/... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections