DX » Community » Reviews » Premium UV Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
Customer’s impression:
not bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaditc on 08/19/2014

The filter provides protection for the lens There are two types of protection to consider. Firstly, protection against damage caused by rough handling or dropping the lens/camera - I doubt if anyone has done a proper scientific study of this, but personal experience suggests that a mishap that damages ... Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byarasuludag on 04/19/2014

Best UV filter I ever used. It's actually weird... Look at the price... It's very cheap and good quality... It's a slim filter. I'm using with Polarizing filter and wide angle lens. And there is no dark edges in the photo. Frame is metal. I liked it... And it's real glass... I have found no cons. It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXbrazil on 03/29/2014

This UV filter looks good quality. Packaged in a sturdy plastic box and look good. The threading on the lens of the Canon camera is smooth. And, like any good UV filter, provides security against damages and scratches on the camera lens. The amount payable for this UV filter was pretty good and much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuadisti on 10/13/2013

Exellent quality. Metal 'edges'. I think it's real glass lens filter. Not some bad warped soft plastic like some ebay ones. Good packaging. Reusable and sturdy cases. Reduces lens flares and uv-light effects in photos as intended and advertised. Attracts dust particles aggressively. Haven't found any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingbean on 09/30/2013

Bezel is metal, glass may or may not have UV protection, I cannot tell. Does not stop down the light. Overall feel is good and looks like other expensive filters. Using this kind of filter might give you a glare at certain situations, so be careful to check your photos during photo-shoot. Finding at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmarialaura on 08/17/2013

The price is so low that you are afraid that the quality is not good, but this does not happen. Price and quality are two pro. We also have to add the care, which is very good. I was waiting for more than 70 days, but I received a reply every time I checked about it. So, time is a counter, but they helped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Extremely useful for your 58mm ring lenses, It is portable. IT IS GLASS ONE! :D, so watch your step! or you will broke it. NONE, BUT DON'T PROPERLY PACKAGE. MINE ARRIVED in good shape. DX.COM SHOULD PACKAGE PROPERLY SEEKING FOR ITS SAFETY. IT WOULD BE PREPARED FOR "SHIPPING TRAVELING ADVENTURE"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybennst on 03/13/2013

Fits perfect, easy to use. clean and smooth surface. of purchase (it's been 10 months) from the lens did not take off. loved the rugged metal frame. Everything is ok!! i have found no cons.! thanks to hard lens material also serves as a protection for the glass of the lens itself. on top of this lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

Hi.. I am a Professional Photographer & own various cameras - and lens of various companies. In my collection is CANON 550D - Along with the Basic lens of 18-55mm (58mm) I have attached this UV Filter over my 18-55mm Lens -- It is more for Protection of the front of the lens than actual UV Protection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytconti on 12/09/2012

The product has a good price overall compared with other itens, it suits very well in my camera Canon lens 18-55mm, very ease to use. I live in Brasil, over here a product like this is very dificult to find. None until now. For indoor use this filter doesn´t cause any effects in the pictures. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections