DX » Community » Reviews » CUBOT A8809 Android 4.1 Smartphone w/ 4.7" Capacitive Screen, Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi and GPS - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricardovroma on 05/08/2013

-good build -great os -great price - you can update to last 4.1 to resolve camera bug - 3g works in brazil - run gta 3 - can be rooted (isn't easy, but possible) - heats up very - when my phone heats up much of a bug on the screen (half of the screen is full of lines) - GPS does not really work, should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzellcat on 04/04/2013

the performance is great, i had an xperia arc s, same ram but this one have 2 procesors and the experience is better, i dont have any problem with android, very fluid. the front camera is great. display is very blilliant and sensitive. you'll love it. i can play gta vice city, real racing 3, shadowgun ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavillobet on 02/27/2013

Fast, good touch sensitivity, Android 4.1.1 Two batteries provided. 3G frequencies for Europe and Latin America are supported (and others, but these are the ones I'm interested in). Light, thin, huge screen. Nice camera quality. Battery lasts for a day. I haven't been able to root it yet. The battery ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymike7221 on 12/04/2012

1.good build 2.great os 3.great price 4.fast shipping- i paid for normal one and got the device in a week! 5.good service 6.for now the max internet speed i got is 10mbps 1.the back camera is worse than iphone 3gs 2.my pc for some reason cant recognize the phone when its connected via usb cable 3.its ... Read more

8 0 18

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections