DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Owl Style Zinc Alloy Pendant Necklace w/ Rhinestone - Bronze + Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very nice material and price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreaGot on 07/29/2014

Pros: Nice material (i think it is copper or nickel) but it is very fashionable, cheap and valid. I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and she was very happy. The shipment times were on average (30 days, more or less) but for where I live it is normal. It is like 5 cm in height and 3 in width, and it is attached to a 30 cm chain of the same color ... Read more

Impression:Very nice material and price;

0 0
  • posted bya5539299335 on 03/26/2014

A nicely designed owl, sure to get you eye catches, the price is great, considering the quality, (at least looking to a 10$ piece here). Owl eyes look great, and look like they are crystals, getting a glimpse of the real stuff None Yet, perhaps paint quality, and it seems a bit delicate Highly recommended for school aged girls, it resists salt water ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspiralciric on 12/16/2013

I bought it for a present. It is unique where I live, and it looks nice. It is a lot larger than it appears on the image (not sure it is a good thing, but OK). Not perfect manufacturing. Although it looks nice one can see that it is cheap. Still the price is not. For that quality, one can buy similar stuff at the local store. For everyday, casual styling,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudinipaz2 on 06/17/2013

it is really beautiful, and looks expensive. My mother loved it, because it is long and looks good with anything you wear. it doesn't have a little hook so you have to put it threw your head and you may broke it, just be carefull. buy it, great gift for not much Money, i'm thinking to buy one for myself loved it, it looks great on almost anything, good ... Read more

great! lovely!
    0 0
  • posted bymoruavaG on 06/07/2013

Very fashionable suspension with bright stones, well complements the image with new colors! Very low price, which is an advantage, such suspension can be bought at a price several times higher than here. Very bright and iridescent stones. Optimal length, but if desired it can easily be shortened. For such a low price they are not It would be convenient ... Read more

Retro Owl Style Retro Owl Style Retro Owl Style
    0 0
  • posted bylokuza69 on 01/16/2013

This is a really beautiful necklace! It fits with every apparel and the quality is fantastic for that price! I use it almost every day and it is quite big. I thought it would be smaller but it is just great! No cons, It is perfect in size and colour Cheap and beautiful. I really recommend it. It is perfect for a gift for any girl. I'm sure they will ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections