DX » Community » Reviews » Honest Double-Flame Butane Jet Torch Lighter Keychain (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 20 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhunmod on 02/14/2014

Convenient to hand. Despite the two flame does not consume a lot of gas. Excellent quality material. I do not even burn it out of my pocket :) I can not write it wrong, because the product is perfect, it has five pieces of five worked perfectly. Already unfortunately I lost all of them. several of my friends have swooped to buy it for them as well. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGryzor on 01/30/2014

-great price! -good looks -good quality -works great for cigars -also works for DIY projects as a flame torch -withstands winds - that's the only lighter I take on a beach! -probably have bought 6 or 7 of them by now to give as gifts or for personal use! -depending on the colour/finishing you get, the paint may come off. The best I've come by is a black,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex300402 on 12/09/2013

Works well also in very strong wind. I try it in wind with speed about 100 km/h and it lights with no problems. Lighter works every time when I need it. I find nothing, it works well in every situation when I need it. Maybe one one - you can not see the gas level in the lighter, but i think it is not very big problem. If you buy it, you will be satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGryzor on 09/17/2013

-good looks -good quality -works great for cigars -also works for DIY projects as a flame torch -withstands winds - that's the only lighter I take on a beach! -probably have bought 6 or 7 of them by now to give as gifts or for personal use! -depending on the colour/finishing you get, the paint may come off. The best I've come by is a black, not smooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubBA0 on 09/16/2013

Heavy and very well made. Works very well. Mechanism works smoothly. Burners are even and very hot. I burnt my self testing it (stupid i know). It really was much better then i expected i came prefilled with gas so i could start using it immediately. Non that i can think of its exactly as described. Mayb packaging could be a bit better becaus is was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbeGoh on 09/01/2013

Really sturdy housing. Good material & construction; stainless steel. Adjustable flame. Only the tip gets hot after using it for a period. Both jets are about the same size. You can't see how much gas is left in the lighter. Had another honest lighter and lost that one. Got this as a replacement instead. Liked this more, since the length of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycongoman on 08/13/2013

I absolutely love this lighter. It feels very robust. It came in a different color than the pictures (red), but I actually like this color over the color in the images on the site. I refilled it one time and this worked very smoothly. The flames are large and feel powerful. It is exactly what you hope for when buying such a product. Personally I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostorni on 03/27/2013

Simple, cheap and works perfect. easy to use and just buy a butane can and you'll have litgher for a long time! Nothing that I can remember. The quality is excellent and the shipment was very quick, less than 20 days Very good purchase..I'm very happy with the purchase of Honest Double-Flame Butane Jet Torch Lighter Keychain I'll buy more to gift my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilentlyScreami on 01/14/2013

The dual flame is hot enough for most home/hobby based activities. Lighter arrived with a surprising amount of gas already present, and my model, at least, had a textured, more matte feel to it than the impression given by the photos. When the lighter is getting low on gas, the way it lights (or rather doesn't) gives the impression that the lighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

nice design almost unbreakable adjustable flame mine came in a wood looking color safetycap works fine can be filled with regular butane gas. - Good buid quality - Strong 2xflame - good egronomic - Metal built - Nice design none, it is truly a great value and I have had my personal one without any problems for quite some time. great deal I would highly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections