DX » Community » Reviews » Honest Double-Flame Butane Jet Torch Lighter Keychain (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 17 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex300402 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well also in very strong wind. I try it in wind with speed about 100 km/h and it lights with no problems. Lighter works every time when I need it. Cons:I find nothing, it works well in every situation when I need it. Maybe one one - you can not see the gas level i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGryzor on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good looks -good quality -works great for cigars -also works for DIY projects as a flame torch -withstands winds - that's the only lighter I take on a beach! -probably have bought 6 or 7 of them by now to give as gifts or for personal use! Cons:-depending on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubBA0 on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Heavy and very well made. Works very well. Mechanism works smoothly. Burners are even and very hot. I burnt my self testing it (stupid i know). It really was much better then i expected i came prefilled with gas so i could start using it immediately. Cons:Non... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycongoman on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I absolutely love this lighter. It feels very robust. It came in a different color than the pictures (red), but I actually like this color over the color in the images on the site. I refilled it one time and this worked very smoothly. The flames are large and feel power... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostorni on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple, cheap and works perfect. easy to use and just buy a butane can and you'll have litgher for a long time! Cons:Nothing that I can remember. The quality is excellent and the shipment was very quick, less than 20 days OtherThoughts:Very good purchase..I'm very happy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilentlyScreami on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The dual flame is hot enough for most home/hobby based activities. Lighter arrived with a surprising amount of gas already present, and my model, at least, had a textured, more matte feel to it than the impression given by the photos. Cons:When the lighter is getting lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice design almost unbreakable adjustable flame mine came in a wood looking color safetycap works fine can be filled with regular butane gas. - Good buid quality - Strong 2xflame - good egronomic - Metal built - Nice design Cons:none, it is truly a great value and I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturner247 on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use , adjustable and good quality manufacturing!product has a nice feel in the hand and a good weight as well. I have bought many lighters over the years but keep comming back to this one! Cons:none, it is truly a great value and I have had my personal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboka009 on 02/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lighter itself is a great gadget.No matter if it`s used occasionally or daily you will be pleased.Little bit hard to light cigarettes because it burns the whole tip. But, mostly it`s not ordered from here for lighting up cigarettes... And, YOU CAN adjust t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySfyspy on 12/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good buid quality - Strong 2xflame - good egronomic - Metal built - Nice design Cons:- Can't see gas level - not so handle in pocket - price can be lower - in often use, too quickly out of gas OtherThoughts:Good in hand Strong flame can create good temperature in few se... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections