DX » Community » Reviews » Honest Double-Flame Butane Jet Torch Lighter Keychain (Assorted Color)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynietie on 11/28/2014

Last year I orderd this lighter and it was great! Sadly I lost it so I just bought new ones. Its very solid quality and does what it suppose to do. The only slight downside is that it cost a bit more compared to last time. Still a great lighter though for its price. I recommend this one over all the ... Read more

Impression:good,Quality,solid;

0 0 0

• posted byhunmod on 02/14/2014

Convenient to hand. Despite the two flame does not consume a lot of gas. Excellent quality material. I do not even burn it out of my pocket :) I can not write it wrong, because the product is perfect, it has five pieces of five worked perfectly. Already unfortunately I lost all of them. several of my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGryzor on 01/30/2014

-great price! -good looks -good quality -works great for cigars -also works for DIY projects as a flame torch -withstands winds - that's the only lighter I take on a beach! -probably have bought 6 or 7 of them by now to give as gifts or for personal use! -depending on the colour/finishing you get, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex300402 on 12/09/2013

Works well also in very strong wind. I try it in wind with speed about 100 km/h and it lights with no problems. Lighter works every time when I need it. I find nothing, it works well in every situation when I need it. Maybe one one - you can not see the gas level in the lighter, but i think it is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGryzor on 09/17/2013

-good looks -good quality -works great for cigars -also works for DIY projects as a flame torch -withstands winds - that's the only lighter I take on a beach! -probably have bought 6 or 7 of them by now to give as gifts or for personal use! -depending on the colour/finishing you get, the paint may come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubBA0 on 09/16/2013

Heavy and very well made. Works very well. Mechanism works smoothly. Burners are even and very hot. I burnt my self testing it (stupid i know). It really was much better then i expected i came prefilled with gas so i could start using it immediately. Non that i can think of its exactly as described. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbeGoh on 09/01/2013

Really sturdy housing. Good material & construction; stainless steel. Adjustable flame. Only the tip gets hot after using it for a period. Both jets are about the same size. You can't see how much gas is left in the lighter. Had another honest lighter and lost that one. Got this as a replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycongoman on 08/13/2013

I absolutely love this lighter. It feels very robust. It came in a different color than the pictures (red), but I actually like this color over the color in the images on the site. I refilled it one time and this worked very smoothly. The flames are large and feel powerful. It is exactly what you hope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygostorni on 03/27/2013

Simple, cheap and works perfect. easy to use and just buy a butane can and you'll have litgher for a long time! Nothing that I can remember. The quality is excellent and the shipment was very quick, less than 20 days Very good purchase..I'm very happy with the purchase of Honest Double-Flame Butane Jet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilentlyScreami on 01/14/2013

The dual flame is hot enough for most home/hobby based activities. Lighter arrived with a surprising amount of gas already present, and my model, at least, had a textured, more matte feel to it than the impression given by the photos. When the lighter is getting low on gas, the way it lights (or rather ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections