DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 1900mAh External Power Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychokito84 on 12/09/2013

Although I don't use it all the time directly, I keep it charged in my backpack for emergencies. It's very helpful when I know I'll be away from an energy outlet for a while. It only works for a limited time. Also, it has 4 LEDs that should show the amount of energy left on the device, but when it has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPATRICKBOUCH on 08/18/2013

This Rechargeable 1900mAh External Power Battery Back Case for iPhone 4 / 4S - has a good shape and as shown exactly in the description. it came with a good pack as retail pack and well packed without any damage or issue. This Rechargeable 1900mAh External Power Battery Back Case for iPhone 4 / 4S - ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCharline29 on 08/10/2013

This is a very good quality of external power battery. Work perfectly with Iphone 4 et 4S. Fast shipping to Europe. Excellent package in the box and good price. The phone slide very easy in the slot connector. This is perfect for my iphone with defective internal battery. External battery doesn't charge ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFr33schky on 07/25/2013

Good quality of case. Nice touch, black mat rubber feeling. Not too heavy and perfect match to iphone 4s. Only charges my iPhone 4s from 2% to 40%. I hope it gets better over some recharging of battery. First charging is a bit dissapointing. Great "apple look" package. Charger cable (micro ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybuurman15 on 06/29/2013

This is a perfect case, the case fits well and the phone slids easy in the connector of the case. What's also nice is the back of the case if you push the button blue leds will glow and that indicates how much power there is left in the case. There is a problem with the case, when you are going to charge ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBurtelon2 on 05/29/2013

In the case of having a day in which applications are widely used productivity whether heavy gaming or doing very well to extend the autonomy of the phone The battery has failed completely charge my iphone4, the cover does not exceed the height of the screen so fall if the phone is very exposed and vulnerable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykoteskote on 02/22/2013

Perfect cover mobile loader. Comes highly protected by plastic box (you can see in the photos I uploaded). The phone fits perfectly and protects it very good rear shocks. The material is very good. Charges iPhone up to 70% of its total capacity. It is fully compatible with the iphone 4 and 4s. The weight ... Read more

particularly in the case photo photo everything out of the box behind photo

1 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections