DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 76-Key Keyboard w/ PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 / N8010- Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrequiemmn on 03/13/2014

Appearance very professional, very nice looking. Convenient for use. Galaxy note 10.1 fits perfectly in this case, which has all the openings on right places, including for camera on back side. I'm a bit suspicious about the on/off switch, which in my opinion could be prone to breaking. It would be shame if product this good fails because of extremely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydannymillsy on 07/06/2013

Easy to follow instructions Looks good Good quality workmanship Very robust You have to have the tablet on a table to use the setup effectively. It doesn't quite work like a laptop if it is sitting on your knees It looks really stylish and it is so good that even if you don't use the keyboard, the cover is very good and provides top protection for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySheilaA on 01/04/2013

- This is a very nice case. The leather finish looks great. The case is very sturdy - The keyboard is really responsive. I'm able to type fast without it lagging behind. - The top row of the keyboard has all the main links for the android (home, options, back, apps..) along with brightness control, volume and screen lock/unlock - Good battery life for ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections