DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Flexible Fabric Neck Support Ostrich Pillow - Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjospe3 on 04/05/2014

It is very good. You can use it to sleep anywhere. You can sleep at the train or bus. Some people maybe gives you a strange look but they cant see your face. It feels like a very good quality. It is very soft and the breathing hole is big enough. Nothing. I have used it for 1 month. And i have been using ... Read more

Ostrich pillow Ostrich pillow

0 0 0

• posted byCOsg on 03/30/2014

Wonderfully useful for travellers or students, who need to get some shut-eye in public locations. It insulates your head from noise and light, and provides a nice cushion to rest it against a harder surface when you are sleeping. The breathing hole cut out is well located and designed, and allows you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbronzodiriace on 01/19/2014

the items are very very nice and very very funny too. it is a perfect gift for the traveller friends and for the lazy friend. put the head in the pillow and you could travel by train slipping without having the neck bent. you will wake up without wryneck as you have sleeped on your home bed. also the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaoet on 09/08/2013

it is just fun to watch and wear. fits great and doesn't choke your neck or squeeze your head so much. fabric seems well constructed, stuffing is soft but kind of bulks inside, but easily fixed to recover original mold. keeps light away, good to help sleeping. doesn't isolate sound that much. really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeckwoody on 02/16/2013

This goose neck is very comfortable to use anywhere to get a nap. After 2 months. I ordered 3 more at discount prices... What a bargain! Nothing wrong here. I have owned one for over 2 months and used it many times to get a quick nap or a pleasant rest in real comfort as if I was in an awesome sleep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykesapottu on 01/26/2013

- As advertised. - Good copy of the original product, fabric and stuffing are good quality. - Confortable, good size. - Price is a little high, if you live in the US ou AUS you could probably find it in your local store for almost the same price. But as I don't live there, it's still worth it to buy ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFirestar292 on 12/10/2012

- Exactly as advertised - Very comfortable material (not sure about quality and duration yet) - Faster than usual shipping - Very good size - Not many uses for this other than tables - Definitely makes you look stupid if you try to use this in public :p The material is very very nice. Better than I expected,... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections