Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoWEN on 05/18/2014

Stylish and main body is very solid, mouthpiece was comfortable even for uneven teeth, bowl is large, deep and hard to damage in cleaning. The Joint between the mouthpiece and the body broke after some time (not particularly quickly) however due to the material the body is made from DIY repairs are simple.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKabukiJoo on 09/11/2013

Its real cheap for a smoking pipe. Not the best quality of course and it tastes as if youre smoking through a plastic pipe. Its said that its made of ceramic but actually its not. I wouldnt want to smoke a tasty pipe tobacco. Also you cant be sure that overheated unknown plastic material of bowl release ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZogoth on 02/20/2013

This is a nice pipe made of plastic but greatly imitating polished stone. Some silly users writing in reviews thats made of ceramic this is definitely not true. BOWL IS PLASTIC with inner metal bowl. This pipe its only for decoration. No one wants to smoke tasty pipe tobacco from metal bowl. Also you ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjanetsky.666 on 10/07/2012

Did not know much oh this pipe before ordering it. It was a pleasant surprise when I got it and opened the package. Easy to handle and works just like I hoped. Basic pipe with no tricks. Easy to keep clean. In my mind it is stylish too! Nothing to be worried about. Maybe the jointed area could be little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatjazy on 09/27/2011

It looks and feels much more expensive that it is! Good for smoking Perfect for your first pipe! Stand or cleaning set is not included, there should be at least some paper with instructions. Despite lack of instructions I recommend this item, even for experienced smokers like me. My package was wrecked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaltoi346 on 08/18/2011

This is really those "too-good-to-be-true" -ones you often find in DX. And it has its quirks too, as they often do. This is a fine looking pipe, works ok (tar filter is a matter of taste, you can remove it easily if you want) and has the advantages of the steel interior pipe (aka modern one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeaceWork on 06/28/2011

- beautiful design - Ceramic bowl with metal insert - Stem has tar filter that works well and cleans easily. There are no cons; this is a very nice pipe. I purchased a number of pipes from DX and this is my favorite so far. I'll be ordering more styles in the future because the ones I've received so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections