DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Waterproof Fabrics Mobile Phone Carrying Bag / Pouch for War Game / Mountaineering - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great Products at Very Reasonable Price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8778427 on 12/05/2014

Great Product/s at very affordable price. Best for Online Shopping with up to date Tracking System. Fast and Accurate Customer Support. For me It's all 5 star. Best ever Online Shopping. I recommended it already to my friends, acquaintances and family. Read more

Impression:Great Products at Very Reasonable Price;

0 0 0

• posted bymentalfloss on 06/29/2014

The pouch is a good size for my HTC One and nice and padded inside. I can attach it on to belts and straps fairly easily. I think the design is great, though it would be nice to have it slightly bigger to take larger phones or devices. (like one of the Samsung Note's) There may be other models out there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeasygliderflyer on 06/05/2014

Works exactly as described. Fits my current phone (Galaxy Fame with rubber case) very snug. Very ruged. Should last longer then the phone... And unlike original phone cases, this is much stronger. The snaps allow me to easily attach and remove without having to taking off the belt. Dual belt loops keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysho4008 on 05/15/2014

Excellent product.Top material used for military or mountaineers. You can attach it to rucksack very easily. Absolutely nothing on mind. You can attach it to rucksack easily.Modular design.Sony Xperia Z fits nicely with tight fit. Top price.Excellent product for professionals.Very sturdy.Can easily last ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCryTec on 12/06/2013

Black, badass, can attach it to belt backpack or put it in pocket, protects your phone since fabric is thick and hard inside is soft and gentle so you don't have to worry about your phone. Larger phones won't fit properly Galaxy s3 is about as far as i would go so that pouch can close properly It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by10K2HVN on 09/10/2013

Works exactly as described. Fits my current phone (Galaxy S2 with rubber case) very snug. Also fits molle webbing. Has soft fabric liner along both flat surfaces of the interior - does not matter which direction you place the phone (preferably, screen inward so you do not break it on a hard impact) Wear ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byQuist88 on 03/31/2013

It has a good feel to it, seems like quality, good sticking, water-resistant, adjustable belt straps. Fits with nokia lumia 920. Nice feature that it does not only have one strap on the back, but two. Haven't found any yet, and don't expect to find any. Would have been nice if there was an additional ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykcirred2 on 03/11/2013

Sturdy Construction will last for years. The snaps allow me to easily attach and remove without having to take everything off the belt. Dual belt loops keep the pouch from twisting an give piece of mind. Easily fits on my two inch wide nylon duty belt. Fits my iPhone in its Otterbox case. I'm using a ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections