DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Tactical Long Gun Rail for HK G36 / G36K / G36 - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
awsome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillick on 12/01/2014

theese rails look good an work the way they are supposed to work... perfect for a g36c I've used them in one year now and they still look as good as new. Read more

Impression:awsome;

0 0 0

• posted byMartinpavser on 07/10/2013

The price is well below that of any local supplier. The finishing is good wih no visible mechanizing signs. The paint doesn't wear of easely and has a nice matte surface.Im using it as separate rails for my Mossberg 500 (sight mounting) and it works just fine. Also seem pretty sturdy and reliable. Both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenoerzg on 04/09/2013

Good quality, made of aluminum, very firm. No problems with mounting it on replica. Very nice white letter markings. Left side is marked from L1 to L13, and right side is marked from R1 to R13. Quality of finish color is quite cheap, and on some places color started to scratch. Place number 6 (L or R)... Read more

Mounted on airsoft G36C Mounted on airsoft G36C Mounted on airsoft G36C

0 0 0

• posted byPechu25 on 02/05/2013

They are very firm. The metal seems good. The paint remains intact after a few games with them on my gun. I'tried to place my red dot in both the rails just to check it works, and it went perfectly. One side was fine, but the other gave me hell to put it on. I'm not sure whether its the rail's or the ... Read more

Rails on g36c handguard How it looks on a g36c

3 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections