Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlecks on 09/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product can be use as a gift for somebody or juts a normal key chain for yourself. It looks very nice and very cheap. The quality isn't build. It doesn't look like it is going to break too easily, so it will probably last a while. You can hang it on your... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanufox on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a keychain, very nice and cute. I gave it to my 8 years old nephew and he simply loved. Like he still have no keys to use it he put it on his school bag as a souvenir, very nice. It cames in a nice little box, that can be used as gift package. Cons:no cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukenik on 11/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a nice little piece of work. It's quite hefty, so it should be a good gift for a handyman (or woman). The key ring is of good quality, not the type that gets easily bent out of shape. Cons:None, this really is a quality little key chain. I would expect t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections