Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySayasam on 09/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It spins ! It does the same movement as a real one ! When you know it, it can become a nice toy ! It's a beautiful little spanner keychain. I'm very happy with it. Cons:There's not much that could goes wrong with the product, execpt if it break. But it is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small adjustable spanner can be expensive and difficult to get. And when you need one, likely you can't find it. They are also expensive. With a keychain, you can just hook this to your zip of your commonly used toolbag. Finish is quite good. Cons:When I recei... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlimmy on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This small stainless steel spanner keychain is really cute. It is a fully functional spanner unlike a lot of other key chains of this design. It obviously doesn't fit on any big nuts but for a bike or something it is useful. Cons:Because it is thin I think I could bend it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's fine if you do not touch it, leave standing, because it is very fragile and has a horrible finish gears and precarious. Cons:When I received the product thought it was beautiful, and I began to use it as a keychain, but with time, with daily handling the movable pa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElusive93Evo on 10/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good looking keyring - Nice material it is made from - Looks good on your workshop/toolbox keys Cons:- Jaws are very sloppy - Not to be used for undoing/doing up anything OtherThoughts: Bottomline:- This is only for looks, many people may want to use it but... Read more

0 0
  • posted by80scamry on 12/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality stainless steel comes in nice gift box really moves like a real shifting spanner looks nice and classy, not really cheap Cons:shifting jaw on spanner in wobbly and probably would not be very useful for actually undoing anything OtherThoughts:chain w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalue412 on 11/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small adjustable spanner can be expensive and difficult to get. And when you need one, likely you can't find it. They are also expensive. With a keychain, you can just hook this to your zip of your commonly used toolbag. Finish is quite good. Cons:May not have enough st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydansdata on 10/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Yes, this is a real, if tiny, adjustable spanner (wrench). And it really is made from (slightly magnetic) stainless steel, not some crappy pot-metal zinc alloy, so it won't break easily or make your hands smell funny. Cons:Maximum jaw opening is only about 8.5mm... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections