Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySayasam on 09/22/2013

It spins ! It does the same movement as a real one ! When you know it, it can become a nice toy ! It's a beautiful little spanner keychain. I'm very happy with it. There's not much that could goes wrong with the product, execpt if it break. But it is very reliable, it would be hard to break it. It's good quality. Nothing else to say. The product is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

Small adjustable spanner can be expensive and difficult to get. And when you need one, likely you can't find it. They are also expensive. With a keychain, you can just hook this to your zip of your commonly used toolbag. Finish is quite good. When I received the product thought it was beautiful, and I began to use it as a keychain, but with time, with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlimmy on 04/24/2013

This small stainless steel spanner keychain is really cute. It is a fully functional spanner unlike a lot of other key chains of this design. It obviously doesn't fit on any big nuts but for a bike or something it is useful. Because it is thin I think I could bend it sideways if I wanted to but if it is being used correctly this shouldn't happen. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

It's fine if you do not touch it, leave standing, because it is very fragile and has a horrible finish gears and precarious. When I received the product thought it was beautiful, and I began to use it as a keychain, but with time, with daily handling the movable part of the tool shaft to break, actually falling, not because I used it as a tool, forcing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElusive93Evo on 10/07/2011

- Good looking keyring - Nice material it is made from - Looks good on your workshop/toolbox keys - Jaws are very sloppy - Not to be used for undoing/doing up anything - This is only for looks, many people may want to use it but it is not designed for being used. I would buy something bigger if you wanted to use it, Looks great on your keyring though ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by80scamry on 12/07/2008

Good quality stainless steel comes in nice gift box really moves like a real shifting spanner looks nice and classy, not really cheap shifting jaw on spanner in wobbly and probably would not be very useful for actually undoing anything chain which attaches the spanner to the keyring seems strong Good little novelty key ring, not very useful for undoing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalue412 on 11/28/2008

Small adjustable spanner can be expensive and difficult to get. And when you need one, likely you can't find it. They are also expensive. With a keychain, you can just hook this to your zip of your commonly used toolbag. Finish is quite good. May not have enough strength as the handle is quite short. Thread a bit rough and loose. A handy tool than a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydansdata on 10/26/2008

Yes, this is a real, if tiny, adjustable spanner (wrench). And it really is made from (slightly magnetic) stainless steel, not some crappy pot-metal zinc alloy, so it won't break easily or make your hands smell funny. Maximum jaw opening is only about 8.5mm - a third of an inch. The screw part is a cheap casting with mould lines still on it, so you'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections