DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-color RGB 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V AC)
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarpablo on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for indoor use, for small parties or just to have fun making different light options in your home. Great sequencer and colors! Cons:maybe too short the cable from the AC connector to the lights. The materials are not for heavy use. Do not expect first cl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by433728 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright leds Different light programs Price! Cons:Build quality is.. as people here write - weak wires 1 led is dead after ~2 weeks run time (ok, I've 3 units with ~ 600 leds) Not sure about the IPX protection.. I've added some protection againts running water... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful and very inexpensive Christmas garland with lights. Such a thing in our country is worth at least 3 times more expensive. I am very pleased with the quality. Wires and diodes well soldered and insulated. Garland is very long and can be several times to... Read more

Multi-color RGB 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V)
    0 0
  • posted bycmtealex on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, very bright and its easy to use.Just plug and choose an effect! All leds work great. The program box has some cool effects. Psycodellic :) Cons:Maybe the quality of the power plug is questionable, but i ahd no problems at all until now. OtherThoughts:I bough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsproject on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good qualety very bright LED's and diferend lighting modes 9 to be precise! its your money worth for 18 meters and 180 LEDS Cons:Just buy and see for yourself for using in or outside your house i will put it tomorow outside in the christmas tree OtherThough... Read more

Super Bright LED light string for christmastree
    1 1
  • posted byzl1wt on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product, very bright lights. Easy to install and use. Delivery was good, good packing as well. Cons:Of course a different plug is needed but that was no issue really OtherThoughts:Perhaps the price could be a bit lower but overall no problems, amazin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKingchn on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The LED's are very bright and the overall quality of the product is also good. I am sure in the local market here it will cost more than 40 $$. Resistor in each LED give more safety fell. Cons:The Power connector cable need improvement and the AC Pin is also v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPascalG on 12/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This strings light offers several effects and sequence between smooth and flash rythm. This version can be put on a big christmas three (tall=1,5m). Colors of leds are very bright ans beautyfull Cons:Build quality seems okay for strings, but a little bit poor for comman... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywdcdx on 07/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very long wire, lots of lights, small led lights, crystal clear wires look nice and shiny. Cons:Not so bright as one could think, brighter leds would have been nice, for a small xmas tree it's fine but for a larger one you need brighter lights. Yellow lights are weaker... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkalita on 12/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and and very bright colors with LEDs of four colors. 8 modes of light controller gives provide very attractive light experience on the christmas tree on in house decoration. Clear wiring used in the product helps see lights then wires. Cons:Build quality of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections