DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-color RGB 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product medium quiality PODE comprar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyei10 on 11/26/2014

nice product, medium quality. for this price it enough, Some of the LED stopped works and the string that is connected to this specific LED stop working. To fix it I had to short the LED that stop work, this can be done only by someone ohw knows what is he doing! But in General, nice device. Read more

Impression:Nice Product, medium quiality;

0 0 0

• posted byjosecarvalho on 11/22/2014

Produto funciona tem varias opções de sincronia dos led,s. Pode comprar - e extenso coloquei em uma arvore de 1,50 metros subi enrolando e desci enrolando e sobrou um pouco. O fio não e muito bom tem que tomar cuidado. Read more

Impression:PODE comprar;

0 0 1

• posted bycesarpablo on 04/27/2013

Great for indoor use, for small parties or just to have fun making different light options in your home. Great sequencer and colors! maybe too short the cable from the AC connector to the lights. The materials are not for heavy use. Do not expect first class materials. very nice colors. much better than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by433728 on 12/27/2012

Bright leds Different light programs Price! Build quality is.. as people here write - weak wires 1 led is dead after ~2 weeks run time (ok, I've 3 units with ~ 600 leds) Not sure about the IPX protection.. I've added some protection againts running water for the control unit The packaging is just terrible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

Beautiful and very inexpensive Christmas garland with lights. Such a thing in our country is worth at least 3 times more expensive. I am very pleased with the quality. Wires and diodes well soldered and insulated. Garland is very long and can be several times to wind the Christmas tree. There are several ... Read more

Multi-color RGB 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V)

0 0 1

• posted bycmtealex on 12/11/2012

Very cheap, very bright and its easy to use.Just plug and choose an effect! All leds work great. The program box has some cool effects. Psycodellic :) Maybe the quality of the power plug is questionable, but i ahd no problems at all until now. I bought two of then and i had no problems at all. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvsproject on 11/29/2012

Very good qualety very bright LED's and diferend lighting modes 9 to be precise! its your money worth for 18 meters and 180 LEDS Just buy and see for yourself for using in or outside your house i will put it tomorow outside in the christmas tree Next time i hope they will have real RGB leds that the ... Read more

Super Bright LED light string for christmastree

1 0 2

• posted byzl1wt on 10/06/2012

Excellent product, very bright lights. Easy to install and use. Delivery was good, good packing as well. Of course a different plug is needed but that was no issue really Perhaps the price could be a bit lower but overall no problems, amazing the size of the parcel, you would not think it would fit! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKingchn on 08/11/2012

The LED's are very bright and the overall quality of the product is also good. I am sure in the local market here it will cost more than 40 $$. Resistor in each LED give more safety fell. The Power connector cable need improvement and the AC Pin is also very old type, I replaced it with 3 pin along with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPascalG on 12/20/2011

This strings light offers several effects and sequence between smooth and flash rythm. This version can be put on a big christmas three (tall=1,5m). Colors of leds are very bright ans beautyfull Build quality seems okay for strings, but a little bit poor for command box. The button should be a better.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections