DX » Community » Reviews » White 200-LED White Christmas/Ornamental String Lights (4.5-Meter/220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGualapiat on 01/04/2014

I do not know if it is intended for outdoor use. The cord between the plug and the adjustment box is too short (50 cm). I advise to protect the well casing and plug moisture I advise to protect the well casing and plug moisture I do not know if it is intended for outdoor use. The cord between the plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPacee87 on 09/02/2013

- It has good price (half then in my country) - Bright cool white colour - Easy to use - Nice Christmas light - Multiple flasher functions - Build quality is acceptable - Doesn't mentioned anywhere if outdoor usage is possible or not - Wires should be a little bit thicker, because it seems fragile This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuckySkywalker on 12/20/2011

Easy to install, great light, very bright leds, lots of programs. Its price is great for 200 Leds. Made my neighbour very jealous!!! You won't find even half leds in stores for this price!!! Quality of build of the "programmer" could be a little more sturdy. Afer 5 days outside home, one line ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections