DX » Community » Reviews » Blue 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymonkeyhihi on 02/10/2013

Has 8 different kinds of effects; glowing, chase, steady, etc. Cable feels kind of cheap, has a EU plug so you need an adapter if you want to use this in the US. Plug also feels cheap, and that it might break if you're not careful with it. I'm quite happy with the lights! I had an issue the first... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrevans on 01/06/2013

Quite inexpensive. The light string is very long and will wrap around most bedrooms. The selectable patterns are quite neat and enjoyable to watch. I live in the USA bought the "shipped from the US" version of these lights, so I assumed that it would have a US plug, but it didn't. I had... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykpurickas on 12/21/2012

Good price, good quality and easy to use. Bought to decorate home and it do the trick. Nice small blue lights are bright and it is good that you can chose blink intervals with controls of 6 steps. none Was searching for similar itrm back home, but pice was way too big, because only 10m costs 2x i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFarving on 12/20/2010

- It is CHEAP (a 50-LED string costs the same or more in my country) - It is bright - It has 9 Modes! - It is long - Does not save mode when removing the power Bought this as a christmas gift for my girlfriend, because she loves light strings, and found this cheap and way bigger than what I else... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: