DX » Community » Reviews » White 180-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (18-Meter/220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHappygirl08 on 05/21/2013

Works perfectly. We loved the blinking variety it offers. They looked perfect on our tree last year. It's a very long string, making it a great choice for big trees. They don't get tangled easily. They shine in this beautiful blueish light. No Cons at all. It really does what is promised. We only tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytymop on 12/30/2010

It has a very high luminosity: It is installed all around a room. It make a sufficient light to see all in the room. We look at the television without any other light. I think that with another, it would be sufficient to live without other light emitter. the wires seem to be of good quality. It has a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykn122754 on 11/30/2010

* very bright, installed on 7th floor balcony I can see it from hundreds meters away, even before sunset * light (compared on those products using lightbulbs), easy to install * VERY low consumption - measured 2-5W depending on the programm selected. * the power cord is very short, only ~30cm, so I couldn'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFredim on 10/05/2010

At 18 meters, this is a very long set of lights with a nice finish. Leds give off a bright white light. Will work in 110 AC volts too. Four separate light sets, if one goes out the others still continue working. 8 different modes at the press of a button. The build quality is reasonably good, but this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhristov on 04/14/2010

It's long, it's transparent, it has 8 different ways to blink. Programing box is NOT water proof, you can stick it in a balloon (or something transparent :). It has 3 (or 4) wire loops, 1 of them broke on the 1-st week, the second broke after a month. Now I need to solder rusted LEDs so it can be used ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEgimeno on 01/13/2009

Nice set, is has been working for a month outside, under heavy rain, snow, and ice, and it is still in good condition. It has 8 programs switchable from the control box. The price. I found a similar one at a lower price in my town some days later... It was dissapointing because I always expect DX to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySokonomi on 12/09/2008

Its got waterproof lights and tons of cool settings to use, plus its very cheap and mine got shipped fairly fast too. I bought two and decorated my portch with them. Looks very christmassy. ^_^ The box isnt waterproof, but thats easily solved with a balloon. As mentionned by others the powercord is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeroys on 11/25/2008

String with led's waterproof. 8 different light programs: -In Waves -Sequential -Slow Glow -Flashing -Slow Fade -Twinkle -Steady on -And combinations of all above Bright led light. That lights are made of led, is very good. Other regularly lights I have earlier bought, needs almost replacement every ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections