DX » Community » Reviews » Blue 200-LED Christmas/Ornamental String Lights (4.5-Meter/220V AC)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypavelbaronov on 02/10/2013

• Reasonable price; • Well built in general; • Has a lots of LEDs; • Is pretty long, could be useful even in big apartments or even houses; • Really bright; • Has several operating modes. • The power cord, that goes from the plug to the control box, is pretty short (~50cm); • There is the only color: blue; • Could be even too bright for someone, who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 01/22/2009

Good bright lights and plenty of them on a long, long string. The colour is a very bright, whitish blue rather than the deeper blue of traditional lights The lights can be set to flash in several patterns. Great price, as always, from DX. It has a two pin socket so a simple adaptor will be required to use them in the UK. The flashing pattern is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpess on 12/03/2008

I really liked this product. It actually was way better then what I thought of it in the beginning. 1. The lights are really bright. I don't even have to use normal lighting anymore, the room is lighted enough with only this. 2. Several options of blinking. You can let the LED's burn all the time, or let them blink really fast, or make a little wave ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections