DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4" Dual Nuts Flash Hot Shoe Mount Adapter for DSRLs / Nikon SC-28 TTL / YongNuo CTR-301P - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScyphozoas on 08/18/2013

This Adapter was simple, low cost and easy to use. Then nuts and screw are low tolerance, turn smooth and hold well. The cross hatching provides a good non-slip grip. The only thing I could fault is that the hard edges could possibly scratch the Hot Shoe Mount. This has not been a problem in the time I have used it. The black powder coating was better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 08/15/2013

Using this to mount my GoPro ontop of my Canon camera and it all worked perfect, maybe abit high for my use so that the GoPro came higher than I hope but depends on the tripod mount you got. Abit to high for my use. But thats not a big problem in my opinion. If you have a saw or something you can easily cut it off to fit you perfectly Works good and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygavinroyseal on 07/01/2013

Incredible price, fast shipping, excellent build quality. Pack of two is very nice so you can't have your accessories ready to swap. None! Does not fit Sony cameras (Obviously not the fault of this device, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Sony has a proprietary hot shoe design) Shooting on DSLR, I often have to swap hot shoe accessories (i.e. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobo2211 on 05/15/2013

I used this to attach the Zoom H4N microphone to the top of 5D Mark II. Works as it should. I can also attach a point and shoot camera on top of the 5D Mark II to do video recording while I shoot photos, very convenience. A bit heavy. Can scratch the hotshoue mount. In my opinion, the nut could be in plastic to reduce weight and reduce scratches to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHuus1985 on 02/27/2013

I am using this adapter to mount my GoPro Hero 3 on top of my Nikon DSLR and it works great. With this I can record movies with my GoPro and take pictures at the same time. The ¼ nuts are very versatile and can be used for many other things. No cons! The ¼ nuts are really useful for anyone who likes to modify their camera equipment. I will ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections