DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4" Dual Nuts Flash Hot Shoe Mount Adapter for DSRLs / Nikon SC-28 TTL / YongNuo CTR-301P - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScyphozoas on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Adapter was simple, low cost and easy to use. Then nuts and screw are low tolerance, turn smooth and hold well. The cross hatching provides a good non-slip grip. Cons:The only thing I could fault is that the hard edges could possibly scratch the Hot Shoe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Using this to mount my GoPro ontop of my Canon camera and it all worked perfect, maybe abit high for my use so that the GoPro came higher than I hope but depends on the tripod mount you got. Cons:Abit to high for my use. But thats not a big problem in my opinion. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygavinroyseal on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Incredible price, fast shipping, excellent build quality. Pack of two is very nice so you can't have your accessories ready to swap. Cons:None! Does not fit Sony cameras (Obviously not the fault of this device, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Sony has a proprieta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobo2211 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I used this to attach the Zoom H4N microphone to the top of 5D Mark II. Works as it should. I can also attach a point and shoot camera on top of the 5D Mark II to do video recording while I shoot photos, very convenience. Cons:A bit heavy. Can scratch the hotsho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHuus1985 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am using this adapter to mount my GoPro Hero 3 on top of my Nikon DSLR and it works great. With this I can record movies with my GoPro and take pictures at the same time. The ¼ nuts are very versatile and can be used for many other things. Cons:No cons! OtherThou... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections