DX » Community » Reviews » DIGITAL EN-EL15 Replacement 7V "1900mAh" Li-ion Battery for Nikon D7000 / D800 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavilest on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it is supposed to. I can't really tell the difference from the original battery. I didn't notice shorter battery-life or tighter fit as some other buyers did. Compared to the price of the original battery this really is a bargain. Cons:None so far. OK, so maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreMaciel on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, fits a tiny bit tighter than original. Good over all battery. cheap! cheap! cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap! Cons:Dies much faster than original battery. Must... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiammyzanna on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, bought it with an external battery grip. I could do a whole day of shooting video with my d7000 with that combo and the battery still is 2 bars out of 5. It charges well in the original Nikon charger too. Cons:Don't know how long it will last, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccr1911 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this as well as a knocked off MH-14 battery pack for my new Nikon D600. Nikon charges close to $70.00 US for this battery so I took a chance on a $20.80 US offering. And, it was a very good wager. This battery was immediately recognized as a new EN-EL15... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections