DX » Community » Reviews » DIGITAL EN-EL15 Replacement 7V "1900mAh" Li-ion Battery for Nikon D7000 / D800 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavilest on 09/28/2013

Works as it is supposed to. I can't really tell the difference from the original battery. I didn't notice shorter battery-life or tighter fit as some other buyers did. Compared to the price of the original battery this really is a bargain. None so far. OK, so maybe it does not say Nikon when looking at it. That's all. I am really satisfied with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreMaciel on 02/19/2013

Good build quality, fits a tiny bit tighter than original. Good over all battery. cheap! cheap! cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap!cheap! Dies much faster than original battery. Must keep it off camera for it not to drain. Good for the price, but my next replacement will be with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiammyzanna on 02/09/2013

Works great, bought it with an external battery grip. I could do a whole day of shooting video with my d7000 with that combo and the battery still is 2 bars out of 5. It charges well in the original Nikon charger too. Don't know how long it will last, but for 20 dollars looks pretty good. It's not as easy as the original battery to pull out the d700... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccr1911 on 01/28/2013

Bought this as well as a knocked off MH-14 battery pack for my new Nikon D600. Nikon charges close to $70.00 US for this battery so I took a chance on a $20.80 US offering. And, it was a very good wager. This battery was immediately recognized as a new EN-EL15 and even more surprising was the knock off battery pack/vertical release component was also ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections