DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Waterproof MP3 Player w/ FM - Silver + Orange (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnnieDong on 03/03/2014

I have tried the Waterproof MP3 Player in swimming pool and hot pool. It is great to listen to the music while I am swimming or just sitting in the hot pool. I have tried to listen to the FM in a hot pool. It was not too clear. I changed different channels, but the same. Maybe because the hot pool is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfatalica on 10/27/2013

the metirial and build of this product is great and feets for the Goggles and very comftable the ear plugs dosnt stay for long on your ears if you use this for sport. i wont recommend it if you swin for sport. i think it worth buying if its for relaxing on the pool . the ear plugs dosnt stay for long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypattannah on 08/29/2013

Great quality for the price of the product. Very small and light for a good swimming performance. Good quality of the material of all the parts of the product. Very easy to use even when you are swimming. It would be nice to add a carrier or holder for all the accesories that brings. It would be nice ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynaiogc on 07/14/2013

Of course, it works underwater. It's perfect for swimming. It's better if you use glasses because you can put the mp3 there. Sometimes it's difficult putting the earplug in the right place for a good sound underwater, but when you find it, it sound right. Good price! There is only a good sound under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaxbara on 07/12/2013

Good price and does what it states: you can swim while listening to your favorite music. No bass at all. Earphones feel uncomfortable after using them for a while. The manual is not clear on how to use all the functions. You should set up the unit in your goggles before getting to the pool and in front ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreGlock on 03/20/2013

It's the cheapest Waterproof MP3 player of Deal Extreme, at least it was when I bought it. It's a must for a swimmer. It makes you swim better and for a longer time since you don't become bored swimming for a long time. The earplug is not so comfortable if you are not used to it. I don't know how if ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byjpverar on 01/29/2013

Great quality for the price. Very easy to transfer files just like any normal mp3 player. The headphones fits very well in your ears so you can swim and listen to the music with no problems. I have been using this product for a month and it resists very well the water, without any issues No cons, however,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections