DX » Community » Reviews » RAPOO H8030 2.4GHz Wireless Headphone Headset w/ Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonLuigi on 06/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple to use, just plug the adapter, turn it on and you're done. Price is very good, sound quality is better than I ever expected and it has a nice looking. Cons:Volume buttons in the back of your ear are really strange and they activate a "beep" everytime... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOliverOtten on 03/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light, perfect finishing(feels expensive) works like heaven. I use it for gaming and the sound quality is very good the range is very large! almos 10m battery lasts more than 10 hours I charge it twice a week. Cons:I should have another headphone to use when c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgiromini on 01/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very good and a neat sound. It also has a very good range, better than the specifications said. It is really very easy to install. You plug the usb and windows does the rest. It charges really quickly. Cons:The battery duration is no so good but it wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertclopes on 12/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful, good sound, good range, auto install in windows, easy to use, battery with long duration, works well with online games. Cons:I tried use with Linux but not found driver for install. I don't see no other cons in sound quality or equipment design cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMedinaM on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Excellent price -good quiallity -Easy to use -battery last a lot of use and charges quite fast, also you can still use it while charging Cons:-I kind of have a big head, so I have some trouble whit the size of the headband, but the product is great. -It make an anoying s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydymm2000 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good range, even better than 10 meters Good sound in range Good quality Tiny adapter Long playtime Noise reduction for microphone Non-foldable (it's "+" for me). Cons:Volume buttons are very uncomfortable. You have not just to press, but press and ho... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjohanth on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install, just connect the transmitter and press the ON button on the headphones. I can also listen to music or play games while charging with the supplied USB cable. Leightweight and comfortable so there is no problem wearing them for longer sessions. Has a good f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections