DX » Community » Reviews » RAPOO H8030 2.4GHz Wireless Headphone Headset w/ Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonLuigi on 06/13/2014

Very simple to use, just plug the adapter, turn it on and you're done. Price is very good, sound quality is better than I ever expected and it has a nice looking. Volume buttons in the back of your ear are really strange and they activate a "beep" everytime you change the volume, what may not be annoying if you're listening to music. But if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOliverOtten on 03/28/2014

Light, perfect finishing(feels expensive) works like heaven. I use it for gaming and the sound quality is very good the range is very large! almos 10m battery lasts more than 10 hours I charge it twice a week. I should have another headphone to use when charging this one, it takes about 1-2hours to charge, and if you wear it while charging, like all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgiromini on 01/30/2014

It has a very good and a neat sound. It also has a very good range, better than the specifications said. It is really very easy to install. You plug the usb and windows does the rest. It charges really quickly. The battery duration is no so good but it works. I use it to listen music and to play pc video games and videos. So far it does the job very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertclopes on 12/07/2013

Beautiful, good sound, good range, auto install in windows, easy to use, battery with long duration, works well with online games. I tried use with Linux but not found driver for install. I don't see no other cons in sound quality or equipment design considering the price you are paying for the equipment, if you want better quality, it's normal you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMedinaM on 11/28/2013

-Excellent price -good quiallity -Easy to use -battery last a lot of use and charges quite fast, also you can still use it while charging -I kind of have a big head, so I have some trouble whit the size of the headband, but the product is great. -It make an anoying sound when you change de volume directly fron the computer, is not that bad but you might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydymm2000 on 03/05/2013

Good range, even better than 10 meters Good sound in range Good quality Tiny adapter Long playtime Noise reduction for microphone Non-foldable (it's "+" for me). Volume buttons are very uncomfortable. You have not just to press, but press and hold, hard to fine tune. Would like to see volume ring instead. Mute by turning microphone, would ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjohanth on 12/30/2012

Easy to install, just connect the transmitter and press the ON button on the headphones. I can also listen to music or play games while charging with the supplied USB cable. Leightweight and comfortable so there is no problem wearing them for longer sessions. Has a good finish and looks like high quality. Its cheap. Sound quality in speakers and microphone ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections