Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by dlambers on 04/23/2014

Pros: Works like the original Altera USB Blaster, but a much lower price. Included are a USB cable and ribbon cable. Cons: Construction not very solid, the box holding the electronics is not a tight fit, causing some ratling. The sticker with branding covers the LED lights, could have been done better. OtherThoughts: This on has Rev. C on it. R... Read more

0 0
  • posted by troode on 12/01/2013

Pros: Small, cost effective. Had no problems getting it to work with Altera Quartus 13, just plugged it in and it worked. Tested it using Active serial and JTAG modes. Did not test debugging yet but am sure if you can program that all the line sare working as expected. Smaller than OEM Programmer! Cons: None that I can notice. OtherThoughts: Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted by EmperorNemisis on 06/26/2013

Pros: Can be used with a variety of JTAG software to reprogram bricked android phones. Driver installed by most software upon plugging unit in. Unit is detected immediately and if you have programming software installed, it will install a driver as well. Cons: Plastic feels a bit flimsy. OtherThoughts: Housing could have been made from a better... Read more

0 0
  • posted by markwv on 03/03/2013

Pros: - Recognized by the Altera toolsuite (version 11.1 sp2) as a authentic programmer. - Works with the official drivers. - Works with all Altera products i tested so far. - USB cable included is of good quality. Cons: None i can find OtherThoughts: Note that there is a bug in Quartus 2 version 11.1 sp2 which makes it necessary to first insta... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections