Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• this thing really works

posted by crazyeyes185 on 02/24/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

the good thing about this is, it is battery operated so you can put it anywhere. it has a led light which shoots wide and just enough light to not burn your eyes when it lights up. the angle on the sensor is basically as wide as the light pattern so where the light hits the sensor also does. the cool thing is about 12 seconds after lighting, the light fades out so you know its about to go out. i like better than if it just shuts off.

i put mines near the stairway so that at night when people get close the light turns on so they can see where the stairs are.

Cons:

no bad things...well maybe the worst is figuring out where i want to put this for best performance.

OtherThoughts:

low power and low standby consumption so the batteries should last a long time.

Bottomline:

for the price and usage this thing is great. the only downside i have is not buying more, cause you could use these in a lot of places, like the garage, bathrooms, closets, stairways. and it only goes on during night time, cause it has a light sensor.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections