Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great night light, use it every day for 1+ years

posted by antonpoiss on 12/03/2010
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

One of my best purchases on DX. I had a constant problem of not wanting to turn on lights in the bathroom when going to drink water or what not, because the regular bathroom lights can feel absolutely blinding at night. This gadget solves the problem by lighting up whenever I open the door to a dark bathroom. It is bright enough to wash hands or brush teeth with, but not bright so that it will blind you. I also use another one in my grandma's room, so that when she gets up at night and can't find the light-switch, this still turns on and sheds some light around the room to make it easier for her to move around. Additionally the energy efficiency of this device is amazing. I use some pretty old worn-out rechargeable AA batteries in mine, which I imagine would discharge themselves in 6 months even if not used - and I still only need to recharge the batteries twice a year.

Cons:

Can't really think of any.

OtherThoughts:

The perfect night light. Unlike the wall operated ones, you can move it anywhere and it even has a hole in the back so you can hang it on the wall. Maybe I need to buy some more of these:)

Bottomline:

Couldn't be happier with it. If you're looking for a night light, this is the perfect choice.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections