DX » Community » Reviews » MK809 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by tseikkis on 05/20/2014

Pros: Cheap. But only if you keep it almost unusable. Cons: Wifi reception is abysmal, and I do have a box with an external antenna. I can use my laptop outside no prob, but this thing's wifi won't work next room - it has to be next to the box. The 1A power adapter supplied with it isn't adequate. With only wireless keyboard and mouse plugged i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Demonlair on 04/18/2014

Pros: It's easy to use, small gadget Cons: Very weak wi-fi. Picture on tv is very bad. It shows 1080p in settings, but the picture doesn't seem to be HD. So you can hardly watch video or photo in this quality. Just one usb-port, so you can't use a mouse or keyboard and watch video or something from a usb-flash at the same time OtherThoughts: I... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Bino1978 on 03/08/2013

Pros: Easy to use, comandable by smartphone android, usable with tv usb (for normal use ,not for hardcore game) playstore already installed, also dln compatible. Good packaging and good materials. Cons: Wifi is not the best, no swich off, no eurpean dc adaptor but i know before order it. OtherThoughts: Great stuff. Cheap and fast. My 4 years ol... Read more

0 3
  • posted by icpero on 02/14/2013

Pros: Very responsive and feature packed for such a small and cheap gadget! Cons: You can push it to the limit very quick and you'll want to replace is with something stronger. Maybe some custom ROM would make it better? OtherThoughts: I bought this as a cheap alternative for HTPC (music, pictures, movies and web). But for that to work like I w... Read more

0 1
  • posted by Arjan1970 on 12/30/2012

Pros: Small, adaptable, expendable memory, run XBMC as media player, HDMI, very recent Android. Did not need updating and no difficult initial setup required. Cons: It has no power off button or option. Don't know why. You need to unplug it when you want to s=hut it down. And maybe the power plug. I live in the Netherlands and it has a US power... Read more

2 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections