DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Keyboard Cover for Acer Aspire One 8.9" Laptops
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderesser on 09/06/2010

- Really nice silicone protection for my keys. I can spill drinks, bread crumbs, or whatever over them, and the laptop stays clean :) - Easy to place and remove - Fits very tight - Well, it fits very well, except around the arrow keys, where it easily gets loose because the keys are little bit bigger than the silicone cover - Typing is okay, but little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflama669 on 05/21/2010

Good Stuff Good Package It fits almost perfectly to the keyboard. feels good to use it, you just have to get used The material is quite good and fits very well to the keyboard really is for a acer aspire one 8.9 "but keep in mind it is for a keyboard for English and one in Spanish English Keyboard Only Large packing from some angles do not quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneokonstantin on 05/04/2010

I have received this product last month. I use it for the laptop. Very useful thing. It helps me to protect the keyboard from a dust dirt. Now I can use the laptop on the nature and on work, without being afraid to soil. When it is raining the keyboard is protected. It is made of the silicone, one party matte - external, an underside glossy. The inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0zhen on 10/03/2009

If you want to keep your keyboard clean, this is THE item you're looking for. The silicon protection works very well, and makes the typing on the keyboard less noisy. This protection also raises the friction with your fingers, and IMHO the typing gets better. The arrow keys on my aspire one don't fit properly. But this doesn't affect too much, I still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazyemily on 09/19/2009

I tend to eat at the laptop alot and always end up dropping crumbs, or spilling coffee, etc. this protects my keyboard and fits my acer aspireone quite well. it protects it from damages. great cheap price for this item! one section of the cover in the bottom right hand corner doesnt match my keys exactly. but it is honestly not a big deal and i dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzufira on 06/24/2009

very cheap protection for the keyboard and the underlaying parts of it. Easy to use, just put these on top of the keyboard. The keyboard stays like new, and no more spills on your keys or underneath none yet maybe along the edge ther should be a kind of sticky tape or so to " seal" the edges. then if you spill fluids there will be no chance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaurens on 05/31/2009

It protects you computer against food splis. It is easy to clean made of nice clear material (so the keys are still visable) it does not fit the arow keys nicely (this does not make it unusable as there is only a minor disalignment) you can not slide your fingers across the keys because of the resistance of the protector. (the pressing of they keys ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrometheusZX on 05/27/2009

This keyboard cover is thin and light, but also durable - it doesn't make a huge difference to how you type. It also quietens down the sound of your typing. It's good value and does its job excellently from the moment you fit it - there really isn't much more that can be said about it. This is only a very minor "con", but on an Acer Aspire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLilyW on 04/14/2009

It protects the keyboard of aspire one perfectly. Stays put during typing. Clear, and gives a good texture to the keyboard. Cheap!!!! Arrow keys on mine is a little bit miss aligned. but does not effect overall coverage. --------------------------------------------- Great product~~~ You should buy it if you have an aspire one. Must have@------------... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLilyW on 04/08/2009

This is a really good cover for acer aspire one keyboard. It covers the keybord and protects it from demage. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My arrow keys are not very fitted. Good buy!!!!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections