DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4'' Screws Adapter Kit for Camera Flash Hot Shoe Mount - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoaaa on 07/03/2014

It is a simple, good quality screw with two nuts that help attaching it to practically anything (with appropriate thread and/or hot/cold shoe). None really. I plan using it with my underwater camera case (in a cold shoe, to attach an underwater video light). Since it is likely not intended to be used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDidacRoure on 11/20/2013

Buen precio, bien construido. es una pieza pequeña pero en ocasiones te puede sacar de apuros. Es robusto y aguanta bien. Lo utilizo para montar el Ninja 2 encima de una canon 5d Mark III y aguanta estupendamente. ninguno, como mucho podria decir que el envio es un poco lento. por lo demás ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluebusman on 09/25/2013

It's not just cheap, but it's actually good quality! The construction seems solid. The "hot shoe" part fits well. The threads are smooth. The locking wheels slide freely. It performs admirably. And all for under three bucks!?! None at all. Buy one even if you "think" you might need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaizad on 08/07/2013

cheap well built the threads are smooth easy to screw in and out gets the job done all are good would be better if it comes in different colours I am using it to mount my H4n on my dslr. To get better audio than relying on the in built mic. the H4n was stable througout the shoot and it wasnt wobbly. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvilla81 on 08/03/2013

I use this adapter kit to attach my GoPro camera on my DSLR camera's flash hot shoe (the GoPro tripod mount is needed, but you can find easily one in this web for a good price). It's small and handly so you can transport it in any pocket and place it in a while on your camera. The construction is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybtortelli on 06/05/2013

-really solid construction -small -really cheap -muito bem construido -pequeno -facil de carregar -muito barato -nothing -nada bought to put on my DSLR to gopro, great, I'll send pictures of what was very good, serves to put everything that has input tripe, remember to buy the GoPro Tripod connector ... Read more

gopro attached on DSLR

0 0 0

• posted bybarraseaclaid on 05/16/2013

Really Handy Item. I bought this product to use with my dSLR camera hotshoe. I was not using it for a flash but was carrying around two tripods. One for my dSLR camera and the other for a gopro hero 3 camera. So using this product I can expand/utilize the hotshoe capability of my canon camera. I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystevenliemberg on 02/19/2013

Great product Adjustable in many ways due to the two nuts on the screw It Fits perfectly in my camera's hotshoe - I can really put on theight. I use it to mount my audio recorder, and can put that on very tight as well... It came in an envelope, more fancy packaging would've been nice... but hey its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections