DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4'' Screws Adapter Kit for Camera Flash Hot Shoe Mount - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoaaa on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a simple, good quality screw with two nuts that help attaching it to practically anything (with appropriate thread and/or hot/cold shoe). Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:I plan using it with my underwater camera case (in a cold shoe, to attach an underwate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtortelli on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-really solid construction -small -really cheap -muito bem construido -pequeno -facil de carregar -muito barato Cons:-nothing -nada OtherThoughts:bought to put on my DSLR to gopro, great, I'll send pictures of what was very good, serves to put everything that ha... Read more

gopro attached on DSLR
    0 0
  • posted bybarraseaclaid on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really Handy Item. I bought this product to use with my dSLR camera hotshoe. I was not using it for a flash but was carrying around two tripods. One for my dSLR camera and the other for a gopro hero 3 camera. So using this product I can expand/utilize the hotsho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevenliemberg on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product Adjustable in many ways due to the two nuts on the screw It Fits perfectly in my camera's hotshoe - I can really put on theight. I use it to mount my audio recorder, and can put that on very tight as well... Cons:It came in an envelope, more fancy... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections