Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymitkotraj on 05/20/2014

The prons of this product are that you can use it to listen music, watch movies, watch videos with your friends or boyfriend/girlfriend while both wanting to wear earphones or in a bus sitting next to each other and wanting to listen to the same music as we do with my girlfriend. Works as it is supposed to :) The cable is too slim, i dont like that,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannafavela on 01/31/2014

i love this item because it lets me watch the movies with my boyfriend without having to be hearing the tv of my brothers next to us. also my mother plays music very high at the kitchen and we didn't enjoy the movies until we got these to be able to hear what they said! it is very nice finish, white in color, and works perfectly. nice sound, and it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatodox on 09/25/2013

Works great, the audio loss by splitting the signal is minimal, and the quality is not affected. With my girlfriend we have tested with 3 headphones (in combinations of 2, of course) in 2 different devices, an ultrabook and a android ICS tablet. No differences in both devices. We can see movies when travelling on the train. The price is great, the half ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKilleRoyNL on 09/03/2013

Allows to share audio comfortably with two headphones, easy in use. Cable is reaaally short. Ordered a 3.5mm extension cable to compensate because I'm mainly going to be using this with my TV when doing Let's Plays with my friend. It's reaaaaally cheap! :3 I'm glad I can get it on DX because trying to buy something in stores would cost at least 2/3x ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofesh on 01/31/2011

it is relatively cheap very easy to use it is very flexible and allows good angles with your earphones very usefull when hearing the same music with a friend with the same mp player. It is just not good enough, the sound quality is worsen when using the splitter. sometimes there is a complete loss of sound when the splitter turned around or in different ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOricAtmos48K on 01/28/2011

- Very cheap, - delivered in 20 days from order - I ordered 2, both of them are working on iphone, ipad, ipod ... - Poor build quality, especially the rubber parts feel like breaking any moment. Order with backup, have some in hand in case the inevitable happens - The color is not 100% matching with white iphones and ipods If you need this cable, order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielsubtil on 11/21/2010

-cheap -durable(carefully used) -easy to use -fits perfectly with an ipod -works with ipods -friends loved it -works with two diffrent headphones -sound quality is not bad -looks good -feels good -price is unbelievable -Barato -Duráveis (usada com cautela) -E fácil de usar -Se encaixa perfeitamente com o iPod -Funciona com os iPods -Amigos adoraram ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpoon on 08/20/2010

-cheap -durable -easy to use -fits perfectly with an ipod -works with ipods -friends loved it -works with two diffrent headphones -sound quality is not bad -looks good -feels good -price is unbelievable -easily to tear -sound may be messed up when in different angles of the headphones being pulled -sound is terribad sometimes -sound may dissapear sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwanrooij on 05/26/2010

This Audio Jack Splitter is great. It is very usefull when you would like to listen the same music with one mp3/mp4 with your friends. Best Pros: -There's NO sound difference between listening with or whitout Splitter. -Very flexible. For as long as I used this thing now, I didn't recognise any Cons. If its broken down after some use, you don't have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprateek4 on 04/06/2010

Its useful if you need one. combining two inputs in one or spliting one output for two - e.g. two speperate headphones. Quality is ok .. This one may not be glod plated but copper plated i think. A bit expensive should cost less than a dollar half a dollar may be but close to 2 dollars its expensive Buy it you might need some time. These cables are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections