Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatodox on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, the audio loss by splitting the signal is minimal, and the quality is not affected. With my girlfriend we have tested with 3 headphones (in combinations of 2, of course) in 2 different devices, an ultrabook and a android ICS tablet. No differences in both d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKilleRoyNL on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Allows to share audio comfortably with two headphones, easy in use. Cons:Cable is reaaally short. Ordered a 3.5mm extension cable to compensate because I'm mainly going to be using this with my TV when doing Let's Plays with my friend. OtherThoughts:It's reaaaaally chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofesh on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is relatively cheap very easy to use it is very flexible and allows good angles with your earphones very usefull when hearing the same music with a friend with the same mp player. Cons:It is just not good enough, the sound quality is worsen when using the splitter. s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOricAtmos48K on 01/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap, - delivered in 20 days from order - I ordered 2, both of them are working on iphone, ipad, ipod ... Cons:- Poor build quality, especially the rubber parts feel like breaking any moment. Order with backup, have some in hand in case the inevitable ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielsubtil on 11/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-cheap -durable(carefully used) -easy to use -fits perfectly with an ipod -works with ipods -friends loved it -works with two diffrent headphones -sound quality is not bad -looks good -feels good -price is unbelievable -Barato -Duráveis (usada com cautela) -E... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpoon on 08/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-cheap -durable -easy to use -fits perfectly with an ipod -works with ipods -friends loved it -works with two diffrent headphones -sound quality is not bad -looks good -feels good -price is unbelievable Cons:-easily to tear -sound may be messed up when in diff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwanrooij on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Audio Jack Splitter is great. It is very usefull when you would like to listen the same music with one mp3/mp4 with your friends. Best Pros: -There's NO sound difference between listening with or whitout Splitter. -Very flexible. Cons:For as long as I used... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprateek4 on 04/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its useful if you need one. combining two inputs in one or spliting one output for two - e.g. two speperate headphones. Quality is ok .. This one may not be glod plated but copper plated i think. Cons:A bit expensive should cost less than a dollar half a dollar may be b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakobThams on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It just works well!! I live on a boarding school and have used for many things. - They are cheap - They work just fine with all pc`s. - It is small! - The Build Quality is okay. - they looks pretty good. - From affare it looks like a Apple product. - They dont... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybusypimp on 03/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good price -i needed it for the longest time and now i have it! -even with a laptop you can have some crazy surround sound with this thing -sturdy Cons:-its a little hard to plug in the headphone jacks into it in the beginning -in the middle (where the two jacks split)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections