DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Splitter Y-Cable - White
Customer’s impression:
Fun Durable works effective Alright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMadCompie on 10/08/2016

No cons here, this is just a splitter and for that price it works very fine!

Impression:Fun,works;

0 0 1

• posted byWaluigi on 08/31/2016

Really good quality at a good price , useful to interconnect my different outdoor speakers all together :D

Impression:works;

0 0 2

• posted byEdenH100 on 08/01/2016

Pros: price is pretty cheap, build quality is good. Cons: it separates the L,R channels and one input is left and other is right, so all you can hear is pretty much mono.

Impression:works,Not the best,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 04/20/2016

Good and cheap I use to connect the output of mp3 the two sets of speaker It works beautifully and was very cheap I recommend to those who need it and also for those who don't need it yet..

Good and Cheap Good and Cheap

Impression:Durable,effective;

0 0 1

• posted byunikati on 01/11/2016

This item is very usefull when the children wants to listen the same music in the same device, without disturbing their parents.

Impression:effective;

0 0 0

• posted bypakeonoahu on 01/08/2016

compact and work as expected. Used to split the audio output on my Raspberry Pi 2.

Impression:effective;

0 0 0

• posted bythegtrong on 12/09/2015

I bought this item over 2 years ago and have been using it ever since. Great for long car trips and sharing media with friends.

Impression:Fun,Durable,effective;

0 0 0

• posted byFirut on 09/27/2015

Pros: cheap, works good. Con: the plastic housing was loose on the jack. (drop of glue and it's fine)

Impression:Alright;

0 0 0

• posted by9114581 on 04/17/2015

My product is very good, I love it! I want to thank you for your answer, that help me. thanks for the attention.

Impression:I really like the product;

0 0 0

• posted bymitkotraj on 05/20/2014

The prons of this product are that you can use it to listen music, watch movies, watch videos with your friends or boyfriend/girlfriend while both wanting to wear earphones or in a bus sitting next to each other and wanting to listen to the same music as we do with my girlfriend. Works as it is i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere