DX » Community » Reviews » E27 Automatic Rotating 3W 300lm Colorful RGB Light 3-LED Lamp Bulb for Decoration - White + Green
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThalesYI on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its to much bigger than i thoght(good)!! the colors are stronger than i thoght too (smal room)...just plug-and-play...beaultfull...cool... Cons:it dont apear too much strong, if it fall, certally will break!it project only to the top, just a litle to sides...could contr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoriperetz511 on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool product I really enjoyed it and I feel in the party when he used. the move lights and the colors makes me feel good.. i tell you somthing i do not know who do not want to feel young or to life this age... Cons:Light a little weak and i am wating to this l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuracoin on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very bright light, fast movement of spots, and at a very low cost. both a cool gadget for partys and pranks. putting this into granmas lamp without telling her will be so damn epic Cons:makes a little noice while spinning, seems like it will break easily if trea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections