DX » Community » Reviews » 1mW Green Laser Pen Style Pointer - Dark Red (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Nikkie88 on 04/25/2014

Pros: Beautiful price for a green laser. Good quality beam. Can reach the clouds. Batteries don't drain too fast, in contrast to most using AAA batteries. Not too big and sturdy quality when put together. Cons: The pen clip may be annoying to some people. The screwing mechanism to open/close the pen feels like it can wear out if opened a lot. O... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Darklordrsn on 10/22/2013

Pros: Very light and powerfull pointer. The laser can go very far. It picks up in some places that the red pointer dont do. Cons: The only cons i could imagine, is that it consume very much battery power. OtherThoughts: So, you can use it in various necessity, in an apresentetion on the scholl or in the work, using it to apoint in an especific... Read more

0 0
  • posted by theholycow on 04/02/2013

Pros: It's really strong! I wasn't expecting a 1mw laser to be so bright. At night the beam can easily be seen. I can put a dot on buildings, trees, etc 500+ meters away easily. It's also really great for astronomy, you can point out stars with the beam really easy. Also, because it is less than 1mw I was allowed to bring it into Australia. Fir... Read more

1 0
  • posted by arisalmi on 03/25/2013

Pros: The build is quite solid (with an exception of the power button, which feels flimsy). The beam is bright and quite uniform, which is a plus. It is equipped with a warning label which is a giveaway for it's biggest con (Warning: Class III laser)... Cons: When measured with a research grade optical power meter, the output power was over 12... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections